He bent down and put his arms through He Nian's legs and hugged him tightly. Because of his small bones, he was smaller than him.

The person in his arms moved slightly, buried his head in his chest, found a comfortable position, and continued to sleep, with the fragrance of shower gel lingering in the air.

Chu Xijin felt as if his heart was lightly scratched by a feather.

He took her back to the room, put her on the bed, and wrapped her in the quilt. He Nian's long eyelashes trembled slightly with his breathing.

In the dream, he felt hot air spraying on his neck, itching, so he turned over and kicked away a corner of the quilt disobediently.

The silky shirt material slid up to the base of her legs, and the edges of her white panties could be seen.

Chu Xijin looked away, stretched out his hand to hold a thin white calf, and stuffed it back into place.

The biological clock wakes up at six o'clock in the morning.

He Nian fell asleep, opened his eyes and pulled the blanket to hide from the skylight outside the window, and finally sat up from the bed with a mess of hair on his head.

After being in a daze for a while, I suddenly remembered that I seemed to have fallen asleep in the study last night and had no memory of what happened next.

So was he carried back to the room by Mr. Chu?

He Nian touched his hot earlobes, lifted the quilt and got into the bathroom.

Brush your teeth, wash and change clothes.

When Chu Xijin came out of the gym, the smell of food was wafting through his home. He went downstairs and saw a figure busy in the kitchen.

Red date porridge, soup dumplings, and milk sandwiches were already set out on the dining table. Shengli was happily wagging his tail in the living room and rolling back and forth on the floor.

Chu Xijin walked into the kitchen and his eyes couldn't help but fall on He Nian.

"Looks like I'm having a good time today." He opened the refrigerator, took a bottle of water, and took a big sip.

"How did you sleep last night?"

He Nian put the plates in place, turned around and showed a smile, with slight dimples on his cheeks:

"Good morning, Mr. Chu. The bed is very soft and I slept well last night." He almost didn't even dream and slept until dawn.

Chu Xijin was wearing sportswear, with moisture on the ends of her hair on her forehead. Her figure wrapped in the sportswear was very eye-catching. The front was held up just right by the mechanism of her chest, and her abdominal muscles were well defined...

The sweaty state of a mature man exudes extremely aggressive hormones.

This pair of "unexperienced" teenagers always has a special attraction.

He Nian quickly looked away and said uncomfortably:

"Mr. Chu, I'm going to wake Xiaohan up for breakfast."

He walked towards the restaurant carrying a plate of sauced meatloaf.

When they passed each other, Chu Xijin pulled him back. He Nian looked up blankly, and the man in front of him also looked down at him. His big warm hand fell on his forehead, and his back stiffened nervously.

"There's something on my forehead." Chu Xijin wiped the flour clean with his fingers.

He Nian shook his head, wondering why the flour got to his head.