________________________________

??  *seductively*: prof, I have some issue in this topic .

The prof turned around to face his student who come running all the way from the cafe to his office while he was going to enter .

The prof : oh really  then I shall help my student *smirk * right ?!

?? *pout* :  hmm 🥺.

the prof : then come .

They entered his office .  he closed the door  and pinned his student on it while his hands made its way to his stud's waist . his stud circle his hand around the prof's neck .

?? *seductively* : so...  *trailing his finger from His prof's eyes and stopped at his lips * ...  Shall my prof solve my issue by this .

The prof  *playfuly licking his finger* :  not just this can solve your problem , suho ... My junior can solve it too but you need to cooperate as well 😏 .

suho : oh really , let me cooperate then professor taehyung 😏 .

suho put his hand slowly on taehyung's pant and ....

Suho : *moaning* ahhhhhh.... Taehyung .... Ahhhh ... Prof .... Ahhhmmmph *kissing* .... Ahmmmph ... Faster .... F*ck.

Taehyung *deeply growling * : ahhhghh yes ... You are so tight suho .

After some more rounds taehyung pulled out of suho and wore his pant . suho looked at him confusedly .

Suho : taehyung , when will we make our relationship public ?!

Taehyung : what relationship you are talking about ?!

Suho *confusedly* : ours ! Me and you , taehyun__

Taehyung : professor , suho . I am just your professor .

Suho : b-but ... What we just did ..

Taehyung : you are the one who come asking for it that's why I did it and about the gifts I gave you before it all was just to make you study hard . if you think of it like something else then it's your problem not mine .... Oh one more thing please don't come to me it was just a one night stand . understood , suho ... Study hard okie . I will leave now .please clean this mess you created . I want my office clean okie bye .

He left after kissing suho's cheeks leaving him so shocked with his tears rolling on his cheeks like river but who cares . he was just a new toy taehyung wanted to play with.

Taehyung *smirking while side eyeing his office's closed door * : I want it ... I got it ... I tasted it ... I threw it 😏😏... Tsk  .

_____________________________

Kai : sir , I called your husband and he said he will be here in 10 minutes.

Yoongi : hmm when he come , inform me .

Kai : yes , sir .

After 10 minutes

Hopi arrived and saw Kai standing at the door of yoongi's office. 

Hopi : Kai , what is the information ?! Tell me quickly as I need to go home in just 15 minutes. 

Kai : s-sir , suga sir want to talk to you , he is waiting inside of his office.

Hopi *shockedly* : what ?! Suga is here ! .

Kai : yes , sir .

Hopi : hmm , you can go now Kai .

Kai : yes , sir *bowed* .