His expression you mean a voice inside me mocked.

Arjun's eyes lingered on me, and I felt a flutter in my stomach.

His gaze was a mix of surprise and something else, and it sent a jolt of electricity through me. I quickly looked away, feeling a blush creep up my cheeks.

They were both staring at us, their eyes wide with surprise. Sumit had his phone out, and he was recording us twirling in our lehengas.

My face turned all shades of red, and I tried to make a dash for the changing room, hoping to escape the unexpected attention. But Tania just laughed. "Don't be shy," she said. "We look great, don't we?"

"Bhai, Sumit," she said, her voice bubbly with excitement.
"What a surprise! I didn't expect to see you here."

Sumit, trying to play it cool, replied, "Just following Viraj's orders to check out the lehenga scene. Apparently, he's dying to see how you look in one."

He smirked at Tania, adding, "And, of course, a little profit on the side by sending him this video."

With a mischievous grin, he dialed Viraj's number as Tania squealed and tried to stop him.
"Let me tell you, the rumors are spot on. Bhabhi is rocking that lehenga!" 
And quickly disconnected the call as Tania kicked him.

My eyes met Arjun's as Sumit nudged Arjun, breaking him out of his trance. Arjun quickly composed himself, but a flicker of something passed between us—an unspoken understanding that the connection between us was undeniable.

Tania's eyes followed the direction of my gaze, and a mischievous smile played on her lips.

She nudged me playfully, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "Well, well, Rhea, I think we've just managed to surprise Arjun."

I blushed, feeling a mix of embarrassment and thrill at the unexpected turn of events.

"I didn't expect them to walk in at this moment," I admitted, my voice tinged with nervousness.

Tania grinned, her eyes gleaming with mischief. "Oh, don't worry, Rhea. I think this surprise might just be a pleasant one. I never knew the train was heading this direction."

"Huh??" I didn't get what she was saying.

Arjun's eyes shifted me to Tania, his expression carefully neutral. "You look beautiful.....Tania,"

He cleared his throat. "Both of you do," he said, his voice tinged with a hint of something.

Sumit chimed in, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Arjun, I must say man ,you look like you've seen a ghost. Never thought you'd be caught off guard like this."

Arjun cleared his throat, regaining his composure. "I don't know know what you are talking about."

I couldn't help but feel a mix of emotions at his words. His unexpected compliment warmed my heart, even as I wondered what was going through his mind. The intensity in his gaze suggested that there was more to his reaction than he let on.

Tania clapped her hands excitedly. "Alright, enough about lehengas for now. Let's talk about the pre-wedding photoshoot! Rhea, you have some amazing ideas, and I can't wait to see how it all comes together."

I smiled, grateful for the change of topic. "Oh, Tania, you and Viraj are going to make a stunning couple in the photos. We'll capture your love and chemistry, creating moments that you'll cherish forever."

Tania's eyes sparkled with anticipation. "That sounds amazing! I'm so excited to see how it turns out. Oh, and by the way, Arjun, we need you to be in a few of the photos too."

Arjun's eyes widened in surprise, his eyebrows shooting up like startled caterpillars. "What do you mean I have to be in the photoshoot? I thought this was your and Viraj's special day, not a family affair" he exclaimed, his voice laced with feigned nonchalance.

Tania's eyes twinkled with mischief, her lips curving into a sly grin. "Oh, come on, Arjun, don't be a spoilsport," she teased, her voice dripping with playful persuasion.

"We want to capture some family moments too, and what better way than to have you join us? It'll be fun!"

Arjun rolled his eyes, a hint of amusement lurking beneath his stoic exterior. "Alright, alright, I'll be a part of the photoshoot. But only for a few hours, not more than that," he relented, his voice laced with a hint of resignation.

Tania clapped her hands excitedly, her eyes sparkling with delight. "Perfect! It's going to be so much fun, you'll see," she exclaimed, her enthusiasm infectious.

*********************************************************************************************

Hey my lovely reader's Thank you for reading. If you enjoyed do comment and vote.

Indian Mafia's Obsessionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें