"Ah..." Jungkook chuckled, "You also know that your legs are short, so don't you want to run more?"

As soon as the voice fell, Jungkook released his hands and ran out one by one.

Lisa was stunned by the words, and it took two seconds to react. Her eyes were widened, and she instinctively chased after him.

After waiting for the person in front to hang her half a circle unhappily, Lisa also completely exhausted the remaining stamina, and finally slowed down again.

In the last few steps, her feet were soft and she staggered a little. Before she could adjust her center of gravity, she was caught in her arms by the boy who stopped in front of her.

The faint scent of menthol cigarettes overwhelmed Lisa's mind.

"Are you... smoking again?"

Lisa lifted her head from the boy's arms, but the tone of the first sentence was serious and her face tight.

Jungkook, who was waiting for a joke, was forced to press back before he could say it.

He frowned slightly, "...refreshing."

Before Lisa could say anything, a whistle suddenly sounded in the rest area a few meters away from the two of them.

Lisa was blank and turned to look over.

The physical education students who were waiting in the rest area did not know when they collectively moved their attention to this side, and many of them were smiling ambiguously as they watched them.

Lisa returned to her senses, remembering the fact that she was in Jungkook's arms.

She hurriedly wanted to take a step back.

It's just that the person in front of her seemed to have foreseen her movements. Almost when Lisa had just withdrawn from that step, he followed himself and walked forward with her arms around her.

Because of the difference, Lisa was pulled tightly into Jungkook's arms by the force of following up.

"...Jeon Jungkook!"

Lisa raised her head slightly annoyed and called to him.

"Take a leave of absence for the self-study class tomorrow morning."

Lisa didn't recover, was taken away from her attention, and instinctively answered, "Hey? Why?"

"From now on, every Sunday morning, I will take you to do some simple physical training; every night before self-study, I will come to the playground to run at least two laps."

"..."

Lisa opened her apricot eyes blankly, as if she couldn't believe what she heard.

"Let's go, ask for leave."

Jungkook didn't give her a chance to refute. He dropped his hands and wrapped the girl's right hand into his palm with his left hand.

Then he pulled the girl around and walked outside the playground.

Until they came out, the sports students in the rest area next to them were still joking with them—

"This is the girl they were talking about before that was looked at by Jungkook?"

"It looks really pretty and cute, and it's not as ordinary as they say... Then who would say that it is not worthy of Jungkook?"

"Not good enough? Don't look at the little girl who looks soft and weak, but that is the baby in each group of the second year of high school-last month in the math, English, physics, and chemistry four subjects first. To be honest.' Not worthy', I am afraid that the one who is not worthy is not this little girl."