"It's better to change to a separate one, eh?"

From this low laugh, Lisa felt that she could hear a ridiculous ridicule.

She said with a thin neck: "I'm interested, okay..."

It's just that the more you get to the end, the less emboldened the girl's words are.

"Well, you might as well, but forget it."

Jungkook smiled and agreed.

"......Why?"

Lisa looked at Jungkook dissatisfiedly.

"..." Jungkook glanced over the girl's slender arm, his laughter was low, "In case of injury and sprain, I am afraid that I will feel bad."

"..."

The girl stayed for four or five seconds this time before slowly recovering.

Then she looked at the boy seriously with blushing cheeks: "Jungkook, you can't do this."

Amused by the girl's reaction, Jungkook leaned over with a dumb voice——

"How can't it?"

Lisa grabbed the registration form and blocked the brand-new registration form between herself and Jungkook before the two were very close.

Through a thin sheet of paper that was almost transparent in the sun, Jungkook heard the girl speak softly:

"My second brother said, I can't care about those who like to be in school..." She paused, thinking about Bambam's previous words, and immediately after remembering it, she happily took the previous words: "I can't care. Those who like to tease little girls casually in school."

"......tease?"

The boy's Adam's apple slid, and through the thin paper, he looked at the girl's faint outline, his eyes sinking a little bit.

When he spoke again, his low voice with a hoarse smile, "When did I slap you?"

"..."

Lisa glanced at the innocent registration form angrily, "You obviously--"

Before she finished her words, the registration form suddenly pressed down towards her.

Before Lisa could react, she felt something warm touching her lips through the thin registration form.

Stop and leave.

Laughter in the ears is magnetically low and dumb:

——

"This counts."

Lisa: "..."

The registration form slipped from the girl's fingertips to the ground.

In the black and white eyes, the pupils shrank slightly under the light.

Lisa stared at the silhouette of the person under his eyes after the paper slipped.

On the clear side face, from the corners of the lips, the smile that couldn't be suppressed after success can vaguely be seen, and the unbridled arc carries a public and beautiful taste.

A blushing color followed the earlobe, slowly burning Lisa's cheek like a fire.

Knowing what kind of contact it was just now, Lisa regained consciousness in a panic and twisted her body back.

............

Because there are long jump specialties in the class, and Lisa's own conditions are automatically excluded from throwing and high jump, so she can only apply for track competition.