Part 6 - Elimination 1

CW/TW: this part contains slight swearing.

___________________________________________

Blue woke up to the sound of his annoying alarm. He groans as he turns his alarm off. He gets up and starts his day by washing his face and brushing his  teeth. Today he woke up at 5 A.M, why? He usually wakes up at 6 or 7, why 5?

After he finishes washing his face and gets into uniform he goes to his basement to start making potions per usual... He picks up spider eyes and puts it in the brewing stand along with blaze powder and netherwards.

When it finally finishes brewing, he picks the potion up and calls it 'Potion of poison'. He grins as he pours a few droplets on a cupcake he had already baked. He puts it in a cute pink box and ties it with white ribbons and writes on a sticky note saying 'For you, Magenta!'. He sticks it on the box and takes it upstairs into his backpack.

When he arrives at school he calls out for Magenta, she goes to him and he gives her the box. 'Eh? What's this?' she asks. 'It's a gift from Yellow. He's not gonna be at school until the next hour so he gave it to me to gift to you! Hope you like it, he spent a long time trying to make it perfect...' Magenta takes the box and blushes. 'O-oh! Uhm... Tell him I said t-thanks!' 'I will.'

Magenta walks away while Blue tried to contain his joyness until he hears that same voice again, 'Blue... What's wrong with you?' It asked. 'What the fuck... I thought I told you not to talk to me again!' He yells. Luckily no one was at school at such an early hour. 'I'm sorry but, this is going a little too far. It hasn't even been a week. Are you this attracted to a guy you just met? Some silly shit, huh? Why won't you go back to flirting with girls you just met again?' Blue is a little angry and ignores the voice as he stomps to his classroom.

Blue goes to find Magenta to see if she ate the cupcake yet. He finds her sitting on a bench reading the note as she has a big smile on her face. This is great, the plan is working. She opens the box to find a cupcake,  she picks it up but before she could take a bite a teacher called out for her. This made Blue a little annoyed but he just waited there. Magenta eventually comes back and finally takes a bite out of the treat. After she finishes it her smile slowly faded away as she experiences stomach aches. She runs to the bathroom while Blue sneakily walks after her. He waits outside the bathroom and hears Magenta vomiting.

'W-what the heck...' she said. After that Blue could hear her flush the toilet and walk out. Blue pretends he just got out of the bathroom too. 'B-Blue... W-what did Yellow put in this...' Blue looks at her faking his concerns and tells her to rest, 'Oh no, Yellow did tell me it was his first time baking...can you really blame him?' They both go to the bench and he sits her down as he sits right besides her. 'I feel a little sick...my head really hurts...' 'Oh poor you...get some rest will you? Close your eyes and never come back...' Magenta slowly faded away as Blue just sits there holding her and smiling. Guess who has a big smile now?

When Magenta finally left, Blue puts on a sad face and calls out for a teacher. 'Teacher!! Is there anyone who can help?! Magenta's sick!!'. 2 teachers came running as fast as they could to help the poor Magenta. A teacher puts thier hands on Magenta's chest but doesn't feel a heart beat. 'Oh gosh! Sh-she's dead!' the teacher yelled. Many students came and crowded the area as an ambulance was called. The nurses took Magenta away.

They asked Blue on what could've happened and he replied by telling them 'She came up to and told me while eating a cupcake until her stomach hurted. She didn't tell me she just covered her stomach with her arm, i'm just guessing. After that she ran to the bathroom and came back looking tired, then she fell into my arms and passed out.' They believed him, how naive.

They tried to examinated the already eaten cupcake but only finds crumbs. And about the note, Blue threw it in the trash while he was sneaking up on Magenta to the bathroom. They would call the police but there was no other witnesses, just Blue. Plus, there were only about 6-8 people including the teachers who were at the school at 5A.M in the morning. So they just assumed the cupcake had something Magenta was allergic to.

So with that, Blue got away with his first crime...how did he feel? He felt happy and relived. He was lucky, but maybe not next time. Maybe.

___________________________________________

im so happy to annouce we reached 100 views!!! tysm :DD im glad some of yall are enjoying my story ^_^! hope u all r enjoying my silly story! this one was kinda long.