There was brief silence on the other end of the phone.

"I know, I'll be there in the afternoon."

After hanging up the phone, Lin Fengzhai sneered. He thought that He Nian would be able to hold on for a long time.

These days he is reconsidering their relationship.

He has had romantic relationships with many people, most of whom were seeking fame and money, mostly through transactions. He is different during the New Year. He really likes him and doesn't ask for anything. He has been with him since high school and can be coaxed by just saying a few sweet words. They are wandering around and don't even want money. Where can I find such a fool?

But because of his status as a New Year greeter, I don't deserve to talk about feelings with him, and I can't make any moves with him. Thinking about it makes me feel embarrassed. I just made it clear this time and just support him, so that he won't always fantasize about unrealistic things and cause trouble. It's very annoying. From now on, just cook for him at home every day.

Thinking like this, Lin Fengzhai was in a good mood.

"Master Lin, what are you so happy about?"

A baby-faced boy emerged from the quilt on the large bed. He was working in a bar when he was seventeen or eighteen years old. He originally wanted to catch a rich man last night, but he didn't know that he would meet such a young man.

The boy's name is Liang Dong, a student from a third-rate university in City F. He originally targeted a middle-aged man who seemed to be very rich. The moment he saw Lin Fengzhai, he regretted it and pretended to be pitiful. I asked for help and finally managed to get home with someone.

"Compensation for you."

Lin Fengzhai took out a card and placed it on the long table with a very cold tone:

"There is twenty thousand yuan in it. The password is written on the card. Leave before I come back."

"Thank you, Mr. Lin~"

Liang Dong's face is very understanding. Men are lower-body animals. When they feel comfortable, they will naturally lose their patience in bed. All he has to do is leave a good impression, and he may be able to sleep on the same bed again one day.

After Lin Fengzhai left, Liang Dong slowly got up in his nightgown. He looked at the house again. The location was very good. It seemed like it had just been renovated and no one had lived in it. The furniture was new and there were no Traces of a life lived.

It seems that this is just a "certain" house for him, the temporary benefactor.

Liang Dong couldn't help but imagine in his mind that if he had the chance to develop into a long-term bed partner, he would not have any ridiculous feelings. As long as he could get a house, he would make a lot of money.

"Ring ring ring!"

The sudden sound frightened Liang Dong and screamed. There was a handsome boy standing outside the door. Judging from his clothes and temperament, he was another rich second generation.

"who are you looking for?"

Bai Luoyu frowned and looked at the boy contemptuously, his expression was very disgusting, and his tone was unpleasant:

"Where's Lin Fengzhai?"

Liang Dong pushed up the black-rimmed eyes on the bridge of his nose, and he was almost clear in his mind. He wanted to catch the mistress. He smoothed the hair in front of his forehead and said with a smile: