Through blurred vision, He Nian fumbled for his phone. The sender was a series of unfamiliar numbers. He turned the screen's light to the maximum like a masochist, but he couldn't shed a single tear.

On the night of the quarrel, Lin Fengzhai kept saying that he had nothing to do with Bai Luoyu, and the two of them rolled into bed in the blink of an eye.

Why does everything turn out like this.

He kept staring at the photo as if he was bewildered by the New Year, and felt a sharp pain in his heart. He held his chest and gasped, crying until he lost his voice and his whole body trembled.

Finally, it's like waking up from a big dream.

He once thought that Lin Fengzhai's appearance was salvation, but he didn't expect that it was another abyss. Now he has nothing.

He Nian's eyes were red and bloodshot. He raised his hand and slapped himself hard. The right half of his face swelled quickly, leaving a red mark.

"Pah!" Another slap.

Slowly, He Nian bent down and hugged his head. The pain was excruciating. The greatest sorrow would be to die. He opened his mouth numbly and said to himself:

"Wake up, New Year greetings, wake up..."

In the blink of an eye, it's July. After the college students are on vacation, the business is not as good as before, and many nearby beverage shops are closed. He Nian has accumulated many repeat customers because of his good craftsmanship, guaranteed raw materials and never shortage.

After depositing money from the bank, I had a total of 200,000 in the card.

Holding the New Year greeting card, he walked alone on the street. During the summer vacation, Zhou Ran resigned and returned to his hometown. It seemed that he was the only one left in this city.

He felt more and more lonely, as if the only person he had a relationship with over the years was Lin Fengzhai.

Now, apart from the guests, there is no one around me to talk to every day.

Pedestrians were walking around, and two boys wearing baseball caps and red and white T-shirts were joking around, with wanton smiles on their faces. One of them grabbed the other's arm and said:

"Hey, look, there's a candied haws store in front of you. I want to eat the strawberry one!"

"Okay, okay, I'll buy them all for you."

The boy in the white T-shirt was only talking, turned around and accidentally bumped into someone. He reacted and immediately apologized:

"I'm sorry......"

He Nian shook his head and smiled: "It doesn't matter."

After walking away, he couldn't help but look back. The boy in the white T-shirt had already bought the candied haws. He strode back and waited for the other boy to lower his head to eat the strawberry. Then he sneaked over and took a bite on the person's ear.

He Nian stood there stupidly, feeling only envious. Lin Fengzhai's high-spirited face suddenly appeared in the scene before his eyes.

The streets were bustling and bustling, but his heart was deserted.

Holding the bank card in his pocket, He Nian finally made up his mind to make the first call in a long time.

"Is something wrong?"

Listening to Lin Fengzhai's voice, he felt like he was in another world.

He Nian's throat was tight and he hummed in a low voice, "Feng Zhai, I want to see you."