Lin Fengzhai was wiping his sweat with a white towel in the distance. The towel was hastily put on his shoulders. He came towards the door with a slightly surprised look on his face, obviously seeing the New Year greetings.

He Nian's face was getting redder and redder, his eyes were gradually filled with anticipation, and his whole body was tense.

The next second, a girl exclaimed!

"ah!!"

"Quickly give way!"

Something happened unexpectedly. He Nian was still confused. He looked over at a loss and saw a basketball coming towards him and hitting Bai Luoyu.

There was no tragedy as expected. The ball was blocked and blocked by Lin Fengzhai with his arm. The flight path of the basketball was changed. At the same time, he suffered from pain in his shoulder.

The huge force of inertia caused him to lose his footing and fall to the ground. On the side, Bai Luoyu was firmly protected by Lin Fengzhai.

Everyone's eyes were attracted, and those people's eyes were ambiguous and prying, accompanied by sounds of concern.

"Teacher Xiaohe, are you okay?"

"how's it going?"

Zhou Ran was startled and quickly stepped forward to help. He Nian shook his head with difficulty, just looked in the direction of Lin Fengzhai and moved his numb arms.

That boy should be Bai Luoyu.

He Nian reluctantly moved his Adam's apple, and he thought, putting aside his personal emotions, the two of them looked really good for each other.

As for himself, he couldn't even enter the gate of University F. He was incompatible with everything here.

He was left alone with the embarrassment.

"Who the hell is doing this! Are you looking for trouble?!"

Two tall boys from the foreign language department rolled up their sleeves and asked loudly. The force was not a pass at all, but someone was provoking trouble and deliberately smashed it.

Soon there was a quarrel in the venue. It was probably a jealousy fight. I don't know which boy broke up. As a result, the girl confessed to Bai Luoyu within two days and was rejected.

The boy was so proud that he couldn't hold back his breath. This happened to him, so he couldn't help but take action.

Everyone was pushing and shoving, and they were noisy. Lin Fengzhai grabbed Bai Luoyu's wrist and confronted the group of people with a dark face. It was obvious that the other person was scared because of Lin Fengzhai's identity.

Bai Luoyu is from the Department of Foreign Languages, and his family is rich. Everyone present has received some favors, so this incident is not a slap in the face of the Department of Foreign Languages in public.

Lin Fengzhai didn't look at the door the whole time. When Huang Mao finished apologizing to Bai Luoyu, he turned around and saw that there was no one at the door. He Nian left at some point.

He was apologetic, but then he thought about it.

It was just hit by a basketball twice, so there should be no problem. Even if there is a problem, you should see a doctor.

In the afternoon, he was in a fugue state during New Year's greetings. Eating was like chewing wax, and his temples ached. He silently checked the balance in his bank card and found that there was still a shortfall of 18,000 yuan.

What happened today was like a thunder, making him realize that he and Lin Fengzhai had never been an ordinary couple, and Lin Fengzhai had never acknowledged him in the public circle.