On the phone screen was a message from Bai Luoyu, asking if he had arrived.

Lin Fengzhai put the gift box into his pocket, got out of the car and threw the keys to the parking boy.

Bai Luoyu's birthday party was attended by children from rich families, the so-called upper class, the second generation of rich people. Lin Fengzhai was the most advantaged in this circle. He was rich, good-looking, and had some flowers and butterflies around him, but he was the real one. Never heard of one.

"College Lin, you are the 'protagonist' today, so it's unjustifiable to come so late."

"The food has just been served, come and sit down!"

Everyone in the room was very eye-catching, and the seat next to Bai Luoyu was always empty.

"Going to get something, there's a traffic jam."

After Lin Fengzhai sat down, Bai Luoyu smiled and helped him take off his coat. The coat was not hung up, but was still held by Bai Luoyu.

"Feng Zhai, it's hot. Drink some water first." Bai Luoyu stood up and poured a glass of water, then thoughtfully handed it to Lin Feng Zhai.

Bai Luoyu has an innocent appearance. He is not short at 1.8 meters, but his figure is slender compared to ordinary boys. To some extent, he looks similar to He Nian, but he is not essentially the same.

Bai Luoyu is a serious noble son, with a very arrogant and extravagant personality, but also a free spirit. He is much more interesting than the taciturn woodcutter like New Year.

In full view of everyone, Lin Fengzhai did not refuse Bai Luoyu's move, but he did not extend his hand to accept it and allowed himself to be served.

From a certain point of view, this scene greatly satisfied the vanity of men, especially Bai Luoyu, who had a good status, a pleasing face, and was very considerate.

The hotel was brightly lit, and we talked and laughed for a long time during the meal. During this period, Lin Fengzhai went to the bathroom twice. It was almost nine o'clock in the evening when it ended. The party was far from over. The fun and entertainment items are the important part, and it might take three or four in the morning to get them done.

Bai Luoyu pretended that he was drunk and said that he would not participate in the event, but he would treat all the expenses tonight.

Lin Fengzhai loves face, so how can he let Bai Luoyu pay for it? When swiping his card, Bai Luoyu added:

"A double bed room is the most expensive."

"Okay, please wait." The front desk soon completed the formalities and handed over a room card.

Lin Fengzhai was tipsy after drinking. He lazily leaned on Bai Luoyu and was helped up the stairs.

The weather in mid-June, even the wind at night was warm.

After finishing his New Year greetings, he came out of the baking room with a little flour on his smooth forehead. He threw the dirty clothes into the basket. The unsold cakes and desserts in the store were also sold to the surrounding sanitation workers at super low prices. .

There were only two cakes left in the glass cabinet.

The smaller one is a birthday cake he made for himself. Lin Fengzhai doesn't like sweets, so it would be a waste if he couldn't finish it if it was too big. The remaining one is very delicate and beautiful. The customer will pick it up at 6:30 pm as scheduled. It will be picked up immediately. No one came at half past nine.

He decided to wait for the New Year greeting. He knew that the customer was still a high school student named Chu Han. He came to the store once a week to buy cakes and occasionally wore a school uniform with blue and white stripes. They were familiar with each other after going back and forth.