Lisa nodded hesitantly.

"Um... sorry."

Taehyung smiled again: "It's okay."

He raised his hand and shook the exercise paper in his hand, "I will definitely study the problem you asked me carefully and earnestly."

After speaking, he glanced at Jungkook seemingly inadvertently, then turned to leave.

"Wait a moment."

Jungkook spoke suddenly, her eyes slightly cold.

Seeing Kim Taehyung stopped and turned his head to look at him, Jungkook first looked at the girl beside him.

"You go back first."

Lisa instinctively resisted this proposal. She glanced at Jungkook, then glanced at Kim Taehyung, and then turned back with a tangled face.

"Jungkook, don't you..."

"I'm okay." Jungkook raised his bandaged right hand, "It's just that I should take anti-inflammatory drugs. I just remembered that I didn't fetch water. I want you to go back and get me a drink first."

"..."

Lisa looked at him suspiciously, but after a while, she could only see a thin smile without any holes in the boys' eyes.

She can only frown and tell seriously: "You can't bully your classmates."

"..." Jungkook smiled sullenly.

After two seconds, he turned back. The voice was slightly mute, "...OK."

Before Lisa left, she was still worried, reaching out and lightly tapping his right arm in the air.

"No matter what, if the wound opens again, I will move back to Jennie and sit next to her."

"...Tsk," the arc of Jungkook's lips raised two points, but his eyes were soft, "have you learned to threaten me?"

This time Lisa ignored him, gave him a small glance, turned and ran away.

After watching the girl leave, Jungkook finally retracted his gaze and turned around slowly.

At the same time, the smile on his face faded a little, and the mottled emotions in the two star pupils were chilling.

"We," the boy lip lined, "...to talk?"

Kim Taehyung turned around directly with that head-turning posture, "Me and classmate Jeon, you seem to be unable to even know each other. What can I talk about?"

"..." Jungkook laughed low, but when he raised his eyes again, there was no half smile, "Since you think there is nothing to talk about, then, remember to stay away from her in the future."

With that, Jungkook turned around to leave.

Kim Taehyung's laughter sounded behind him—

"Should I stay away from her? Haha, shouldn't this be more appropriate to you?"

"..."

Jungkook stopped, turned his face sideways, and swept away coldly on Kim Taehyung's body.

"What? I'm wrong?"

Kim Taehyung raised his leg and walked over and stood beside Jungkook—

"I really don't understand, how can a girl like Lisa get involved with someone like you?—What can you give her? In addition to dragging down her grades, do you want to take her to skip class and fight? Or smoke, Clubbing?"

Jungkook didn't seem to be angry about the boy's words, but his eyes became colder and colder: "It's not your turn to comment."

"I'm not evaluating, but just advising." Kim Taehyung snorted, "Except for trouble and pressure from teachers and parents, you can't give her anything...it would be better to stay away from her as early as possible before everything happens."