Lisa instinctively was about to nod her head, but just as she was about to make a move, she suddenly remembered something that Jungkook seemed to be unhappy about because she had given the school a rough essay before.

..."I only allow you to tell me"...

The deep voice seemed to be still in his ears.

Lisa sighed slightly.

Although this should not be considered a topic, she still feels so guilty that she can't nod her head without knowing why.

While Lisa was wondering what kind of excuse he should find to reject Kim Taehyung, he suddenly heard a lazy voice on the back of his head—

"Sorry." Jungkook buckled Lisa's shoulder with one hand, took the girl a step back, and opened the distance between her and Kim Taehyung.

Then he narrowed his eyes slightly, tilted his head lightly, and looked at Kim Taehyung who was standing opposite with a smile.

"This is my dedicated teacher and you cannot borrow it."

The boy's tone was light and inattentive, and it was like a knife with two sharp blades hidden in the depths of his dark eyes.

Looking at each other makes people feel terrified.

"..."

The smile on Kim Taehyung's face faded a little after Jungkook's appearance and the words that followed immediately.

He silently looked at each other with Jungkook for a long time before curling the corners of his lips again and moving his gaze to Lisa—

"Student Lisa has also agreed?"

Lisa had been stunned by Jungkook's appearance and sudden movements before, but at this time she had already recovered.

After hearing Kim Taehyung's question, Lisa frowned hesitantly.

...At that time, was it agreed?

It doesn't seem to be counted, right?

As she was thinking about it, she felt the boy standing next to her lower her gaze.

Lisa instinctively raised her face and looked at each other.

The hand that was originally clasped on the girl's shoulder dropped, Jungkook cast his eyes down while looking at Lisa, while leaning over to the side of her ear—

"Can't you agree?"

Lisa frowned slightly: "But—"

There was a muffled laughter from the slightly burning breath in the ear.

"Then please, okay?"

"..."

Lisa opened her eyes wide and looked at each other dumbfoundedly, until Jungkook slowly stood up, she came back to her senses.

This man... is too foul!

But even knowing that he was mostly deliberate, Lisa's cheeks burned uncontrollably.

"If you don't speak, it's acquiescence."

The smile in Jungkook's eyes became heavier.

"..."

Lisa bit her lower lip and stared at him with apricot eyes open and slightly annoyed.

"never mind."

In the end, it was Taehyung, who had already lost his face next to him, who interrupted all of this.

He clenched his fist, looked at Jungkook  with a bad look, and the corners of his mouth twitched.

"Student Jeon, don't embarrass Lisa." As he said, he turned to the girl again, "It's just a question. I will write you my thoughts and methods another day."