Even the shrunken shoulders began to tremble slightly.

With half a meter away from the girl, Jungkook stopped.

At this point, the temperatureless smile on his face was finally wiped out, two cold eyes gleaming like stars.

The lower the boy's voice was:

"I'm curious—what the **** did you warn her about, come and tell me."

"We, we..."

The girl's voice already had a distinct vibrato, and her body shuddered more and more, and her uncontrollable tears finally dripped down her cheeks—

"Yes, I'm sorry—I'm sorry—I don't dare anymore, never dare anymore... Brother Jeon, you, let me go this time..."

While sobbing and crying, the girl bowed and apologized to the guy in front of her, shaking her body so badly that she was about to frighten her.

Not to mention the two other girls over there who also started bowing with red eyes. Lisa could see clearly. The girl in the class who was standing on the same day as her was also pale with fright.

And she looked at Jungkook's back at this moment, as if she was looking at a monster like a scourge.

"..."

Lisa's fingertips gently grabbed into the palm of her hand, and an unbearable emotion flashed across her eyes.

—Not for the three girls, but just for standing there alone, perhaps by most teachers and students in the school as monsters and alien boys.

But he is actually...very gentle.

Will be at a loss in front of the unfamiliar neighbor's grandmother, will be cautious like a child, will be drunk and talk lowly to her ear...

He is not a monster.

After Lisa froze in the same place for a few seconds, she finally couldn't hold back any more, and walked over with her foot.

Just as Jungkook was about to speak again, he noticed that the back of his sweater was gently pulled down.

He turned his eyes back.

The little girl stood behind him, looking up at him with her face up.

"Jungkook, that's enough."

The girl had a serious expression, "They go back like this, and within a day, the whole school will know that you scared the three girls to cry."

Without waiting for Jungkook to answer, Lisa turned to look at the chest of the headed girl-the breastplate hidden under the school uniform jacket, because the previous bow was exposed.

Lisa said slowly: "Nancy." Then she raised her eyes to look at the girl who was crying so much that her face was full of tears, her small face stretched with no expression.

"I remember your name. In the next two years of high school, I can do nothing, but as long as there is a little thing, my parents and teachers in the school will be the first to find you... I promise ."

The word "Ye" in the last sentence stunned Jungkook next to him. When he wanted to understand that the girl was learning from herself before, he couldn't help but a faint smile appeared in his eyes.

He couldn't hold back, he reached out and rubbed the girl's hair gently.

Then Jungkook cast his gaze on the three of them—

"For her face, I don't care about it today."

As soon as the boy raised his arm, he pointed at the three piles of rubbish, "But if there is a little left—the three of you, starting tomorrow, it's best not to show up in school again."