Chapter 5 : investigation

When I woke up I started getting ready for my appointment at the police station. After I got ready I went to the police station to tell them what had happened. When I got there I was greeted by officer Kacey who then escorted me to the investigation room. When I got in I could see that the room was completely shut with brick wall and one iron door that served as the entrance and then officer Kacey told me to sit down. They asked me about the experience I had yesterday I was little shaken by the events that had happened and how I could've died if she didn't let me escape. But I obliged and told them what happened officer Kacey was surprised she let me go because they're have been other cases like this and usually the trainers were found frozen to death in the forest. But he was happy to have found a survivor and that's when I realized the case was more serious than I had first anticipated. After that he started asking me a bunch of questions I can't even name them all because there were so many but there was one thing that really recall the events he asked me if they had blue suits with a big white C on it and I immediately told him yes and I also told him that they're name was Team CHILL.

"6 hours later" 

After a long day of investigation I wanna go to sleep early just because I was so tired of talking about my experience 

__________________________________

I'm sorry for the shortest chapter ever just be grateful I made one cuz I haven't had any ideas lately . Bye