Although the little wolf cub was still wolfish and refused to return home, everyone knew that he was tagged with Jeon's parents and housekeeper.

Even if they distribute themselves out now, they dare not easily provoke them.

What's more, this wolf cub was taken by his little uncle to a foreign country and taught him hand in hand for two years.

Everyone in the circle said that if the wolf cub's claws sharpened in time, it must be a wolf that is no less ferocious than Wen Jing.

Just looking at the look just now, it is clear that there is a brutal spirit of choosing people.

If he is really targeted by this fierce wolf, even if he is really torn apart, I am afraid that no one will be able to get back the least bit of explanation for him.

As soon as he thought of this, Chan could only suppress any anger in his heart.

He endured his anger and smiled and glanced at the **** the sofa, before looking at Jungkook: "Since Brother Jeon protects the food so much, it's better to take people back and hide them as early as possible. Provoke such things again."

After finishing speaking, Chan didn't stay any more, just lifted his leg and left.

Everyone here couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

Chan also let go of his hand to discourage Jungkook, and laughed a little helplessly: "Brother Jeon, if you really look at a little girl, just say in advance, there is really no need to make a fuss. Chan also doesn't know. Sin, Brother Jeon calms down."

"..." Jungkook looked down at Lisa.

After two seconds, he raised his foot and walked there, leaving behind him in a dumb whisper, "She was mine."

There seemed to be a bit of resentment and grievance in the deep voice.

Just when Eunwoo and others were shocked when they heard this, Jungkook had already walked to the opposite sofa, he stopped, and looked at the girl condescendingly.

No emotions were seen on Jungkook's face, he was alienated and indifferent, except for the dark eyes.

"...Who asked you to find someone else?"

When the boy spoke suddenly, his voice was hoarse and low, tainted by alcohol.

Lisa looked panicked: "I think you have drunk too much—"

The boy seemed to be a little impatient, he lightly "tsk" and interrupted the girl's voice.

"come over."

His voice was dumb, and his black eyes spoke solemnly.

"..."

Lisa only felt strange to this Jungkook who looked completely unsmiling.

And this phrase "come here" also puzzled her——

Jungkook had clearly stood in front of her, only a few inches away, her legs were about to touch each other, where could she "pass"?

Seeing that the girl still did not move, she only looked at herself with those clear and innocent eyes without blinking, and Jungkook, who had been paralyzed by alcohol, leaned forward impatiently with his left hand. On the girl's thin waist, he directly lifted the person with one hand to the soft and wide leather sofa armrest next to him.

The sudden height and lateral distance displacement made Lisa instinctively stunned. Moreover, Jungkook's movements were too sudden, she was really surprised, and she did not expect to control the two wine glasses in her hand.