"Miyeon, I'm fine."

At the back of the sofa, a girl beside Sehun also spoke.

"Lisa, didn't you also transfer to the first normal middle school? I heard that you skipped a grade and went to high school. Do you know the first normal one? Don't you introduce it to us?"

"Yeah, yes, I really want to meet him." The girl sitting next to Lisa answered the conversation, and she said, peeking at the neighboring table, "Tsk, there is no blind spot from the side. ... And the forearm lines are so beautiful. Didn't he often fight with those of us in the third middle school? He must be the one who looks thin in clothes and has muscles in undress..."

Lisa grabbed her little hand in the middle, but couldn't help it as she listened further back.

"...I don't know him." She suddenly said, interrupting the girl's voice.

Lisa's voice was not high, but her tone was tense, her voice trembled slightly, causing several people next to her to be stunned.

Lisa noticed that she was lost, and after a few seconds, she turned her head, her brows and eyes softly bent down.

His pretty face was stained with a slight smile: "If I knew him...he just came over to say hello to me, right."

Everyone returned to their senses and nodded one after another, especially the few girls sitting in the middle.

"Yes, it's a pity..."

Sehun, who had been ignored for a long time, stared at the boy who was facing here with a strange expression. When he heard Lisa's words, his expression became more inexplicable and puzzled.

...... Could it be that he remembered it wrong?

Impossible, the looks of the boy who prevented him from confessing that day is not uncommon.

Even if the lights in this bar were a little dim and ambiguous, he wouldn't be unable to recognize it.

"Hey, Sehun, aren't you jealous?" The girl sitting beside Sehun said suddenly, and at the same time swept Lisa away from the end of her eyes, and then leaned forward with Sehun's arm. "Don't worry, hehe, I only like you alone."

"..."

Sehun looked a little uncomfortable, and glanced at Lisa's direction in a jealousy.

Lisa was a little dazed by the bad mood in the girl's previous glance, and then listened to Miyeon whispering towards her.

"Squad leader Oh failed to confess to you. It didn't take long for him to be chased by Yuju. It is normal for her to be hostile to you. Be careful with her."

"..."

Lisa breathed a sigh of relief when she heard this.

She is really afraid that Sehun has any other thoughts. If so many people can't hold each other then, no matter which side will be embarrassed...

At the same time, the next table.

"Brother Jeon, what are you looking at?"

The small man next to Jungkook followed his gaze and fell on the boys and girls who were making fun at the neighboring table.

The little man's eyes lit up: "Brother Jeon, which one are you looking at? Would you like me to help you—"

Before he finished speaking, someone got a smattering on the back of his head.

"Who the hell--"

The little man turned his head and was about to get angry. As soon as he saw the person who slapped himself, he quickly turned into a smirk--