Have yourself a merry little Christmas

It had to be said, in some way, out loud or in every mind of the players, this wasn't what they expected when they signed onto the Christmas MCC for this year. It wasn't like it was completely out of the blue. Most people had seen it, in whispers of longing or in the subtle touches. 

They didn't expect this though. This seemed to come from nowhere.

- - - -

Grian had to stop himself from laughing too much. It wasn't like he was completely shocked, because he wasn't. Timmy was too obvious. He just hadn't expected his like brother-figure to propose in front of everyone. 

- - - -

Faithful friends who are dear to us, gather near us once more

Scott had never imagined getting married, not until Jimmy came and stole his heart. Maybe it wasn't quite that dramatic or fast, but it felt like it. He had waltzed into his life servers ago, but 3rd life was the one that properly took hold. 

It started as a joke, both of them slowly leaning more and more into the bit until the lines were smudged and ruined. Even the two of them couldn't see where friendship started and romance ended, it was like they had intertwined the two, made them have the same meaning and the opposite at the same time.

So it came as even more of a shock when Jimmy got down on one knee, in front of 38 other players, with a ring in his hand. 

It didn't take much to say yes. It didn't take much to press a small kiss to his fiancés lips. 

- - - -

Have yourself a merry little Christmas

It was the first words in the card sent from Scott and Jimmy. Grian smiled, knowing full well it was a Scott idea.

The next line shook him off guard:

Ready to be my best man? - Jimmy

He thought that would go to Joel, the two having a closer friendship, so it seemed. 

(he later found out both him and Joel were best men, Timmy was too indecisive.)

~ ~ ~ ~

Very rushed I apologise! I didn't have a good idea for today :(