Chapter: 31 (Warning)

Start from the beginning

She teased, laughing as he attempted to grab the towel. However, before he could catch it, she quickly ran out of the closet. All she found outside the room was darkness.

She smirked, pleased with her plan, as she hid the towel behind her back. When she turned around, she saw him standing there with his arms crossed over his muscular chest.

Jungkook: Love, aren't you tired?

He asked, noticing her pout but receiving no response. This made him smirk, knowing he had won.

Yn: I'll wait until the others come, so I need to stay awake.

She said and took a step back when she saw him approach with his arms crossed over his chest.

Jungkook: So, why playing with that towel when we can have fun?

He asked, stepping closer and causing her heart to race. Her eyes widened when she saw his upper lip curl up and a smug expression appear on his face.

Yn: Uhh..I..I think it's...

Before she could finish her dramatic response, he grabbed her waist and pinned her against the glass door window, which offered a view of the entire city.

Her eyes closed as he pulled her even closer, their scents mixing like intoxicating drugs as he pressed his body against hers.

Jungkook: Sweetheart, aren't you being a little naughty?

He teased, lifting his middle finger and running it along her face, causing her to inhale sharply. Her eyes fluttered open when the door swung open and the rest of the boys entered the room.

Yn: There they are, come let me dry your hair.

She pointed at them while Jungkook nodded and smirked, then he joined their hands and they went to the couch. His brothers glared at him, seeing his cocky expression.

Yoongi: What a brat..

He thought as he saw her slowly massaging his hairs like he was made up of glass and a single air will shatter him.

The boys looked at their innocent and pure wife, who was now focused on drying Jungkook's hair.

Namjoon: No welcome for us..

He said with an amused expression as she sealed her lips in thin line and looks up to glare at the five boys standing having raise eyebrows...

Yn: Late boys deserve punishment..

She replied back with a huff as they groaned and fixed their hungry gaze on her figure. A later minute the door creaked open and Taehyung step in loose trousers and a tee..

Yn: Perfect!

Yn expressed her joy with a cheerful exclamation, causing the boys to become puzzled as they noticed the sudden excitement in her eyes.

Yn: My late coming husband's please take shower and lay down on the bed and then we can..

She paused, scanning the entire room before smiling at them...

Yn: Sleep!

The boys were taken aback by her unexpected statement, their previous feelings of desire dissipating instantly.

The five boys groaned and glared at the two younger individuals who were being protected by the lady standing in front of them..

The three of them slept in a close embrace, and after ten minutes, the five boys entered the room to see the peacefully sleeping babies.