Saba kept touching the ring with her fingers until Ahil kissed her on the cheek. She froze, or the time did? Hard to judge. Then he kissed her other cheek as well, so gently and slowly that made her blazing hot.

"I think I should go change" Saba blinked her eyes twice or maybe thrice. As she tried to turn away from his reach, Ahil grabbed her hand instantly, such that she came and stood right infront of his face, so close that she could actually hear him breathe.

"Ab toh we are married.... Tum bach nahi sakti....You have to repay back for the misery you've caused me all along" He said politely. Smoothly caressing her chin with his hand he proceeded:

"Am I making you comfortable?"

She nodded in a no.

"Phir? What is it?.... You've never been like this before" He replied.

"I wasn't your wife pehle.... Ab mujhe sharam arahi hai" She blurted in utter nervousness. Ahil laughed so hard on her reply.

"Haye Saba meri Jaan.... Mein toh dar giya tha keh I must be making you uncomfortable or something.... Laikin shukar hai tum sirf sharma he rahi ho.... I like it very much though" He responded.

"Ab sharmanay par bhi mera mazak urao gy tum?" She seemed pissed.

"Tum mere piyar ko mazak urana keh rahi ho?" He asked. Saba was looking down at her hands when Ahil tucked her into his chest saying:

"Tumhra mazak kabhi nahi urata mein....You mean everything to me.... Yeh bas kabhi kabhi piyar sy tang karta hun tumhein....Mujhe acha lagta hai tumhein tang karna.... Jab tum ghussay sy dekhti hona mujhe dil chahta hai aur tang karoun" As he finished off his sentence Saba moved out of his grip saying.

"Bete tumhein phir mein bataoun gi tang karna kise kehte hain" She said furiously.

"Zaroor batayey ga.... Mujhe acha lagy ga" He said while pinching her nose gently.

"Mein change karny ja rahi hun.... Tum sy easy ho kar baat karti hun" She smiled and walked away towards the washroom.

"Haan theek hai.... Waisay bhi ab toh sari zindagi hai humare paas aik dosre ko tang karny keh liyay" Ahil replied from afar.

After she got freshen up, Ahil had already put some snacks and drinks on the table near the sofa.

"In case you're hungry" He pointed towards the eatables, gave her a peck on the forhead and went inside the washroom to change his clothes as well. Saba loved the way he cared for her, before a decade and after it too, his thoughtfulness remained the same. She immediately made a small prayer of thankfulness.

Shortly later when Ahil returned, Saba was already in the covers, scrolling through her phone. Ahil put some hand lotion on, went to his side of the bed and pulled the covers on too. Saba who was still on her phone didn't seem to acknowledge that her husband was waiting for her to response.

"Ab toh mujhe time dedo Saba" Ahil complained like a 5 year old.

"Sorry....I was just reposting some stories" She replied, putting her phone away on the side table, she faced him. What she just witnessed was the most gorgeous man laying next to her, she couldn't take her eyes off of him, surely the sight was way more prettier than the insta stories.

"Behtar" Ahil took her hand in his.

"Acha I wanted to ask you keh.... Yeh tum ny apny phone mein kisko 'dumbo' keh naam sy save kia howa hai?" She asked what she had in her heart all this time.

He looked up at her to judge her expressions.

"Mujhe pata tha tum ny dekh lia tha woh uss din" He repled.

"Jawab yeh nahi hai" She said firmly.

"Uzair keh ghar ka number hai.... He has a daughter, Aliza.... Usski kuch harkatein tum sy milti hain, tabhi I call her dumbo and she always calls me from that number so I saved it as 'dumbo'" He explained.

"Uzair has a daughter!?.... Wow" Saba was shook.

"Yes he does.... A five year old.... You'll love her too" He said. Saba made herself comfortable as she placed her head on his chest, she had alot to ask, alot to tell, a whole night wasn't enought ofcourse, but the best part is the fact that they have a whole life ahead for catching up.

"Tumhein dard hoye thi idher?" Saba placed her fingers on his arm that had old signs of stitches

"Tumhein dard hoye thi idher?" Saba placed her fingers on his arm that had old signs of stitches. She asked the same question before as well, but that time their equation was different.

"Hmm.... But it went away gradually" He spoke truthfully.

"Mujhe yeh dekh kar takleef hoi thi uss din.... Aaj bhi hoi hai.... But the way you spoke to me that day, it made it worse.... I should've been with you Ahil" Saba's voice broke down. Ahil hugged her tightly this time. Gently leaning his head in her hair he said:

"Saba jo howa so howa.... Bhool jao meri jaan.... Maaf kardo apne aap ko.... I am fine, you're fine and most importantly we are together.... Mein tumhein ainda na dekhoun maazi ko yaad karte hoye" His voice felt like an instant bandage to her damaged soul. Saba looked up him with tears in her eyes.

"I love you Ahil.... I always had" Sincerity reflected from within.

"But I love you more.... I always have.... And I always will" With his thumb, he removed the tear from the corner of her eye, cupped her face with one hand and softly kissed her lips. Saba melted in his arms. She didn't want it to end nor did he end. His soft lips brushed against her, so smooth, so subtle as both of them reciprocated the act of love. He kissed her cheeks, her neck, her lips again, wanting her to forget all the worries that bothered her and making her the happiest woman alive. He was her 'Naseeb' (fate) all along. Ten years ago the timings didn't do justice to them but ten years later, their paths crossed again and this time for an eternity. So you never know what might be your future, all you can do is pray for the betterment and have faith in the plans of Almighty, you'll never be disappointed, In Sha Allah. 

(That was the last ep, next is the epilogue, hope you enjoyed this story, leave your comments below)