chapter : 5

Aaaaa....aaaaaa...hhhhhmmmh....
At this point, I don't feel anything but numbness. I am shivering - kneeling for more than an hour, was sucking out all my strength. It was cold in the basement. It felt like I am in a freezer - and the lacey bra and thong wasn't doing anything to give warmness.
Please forgive me.. Mercy plz mercy... Aaaaaaa.....
The pleading voice of the guard was giving me chills - but I myself isn't in any condition to pity someone else.

My hands are tied - mouth is drooling due to the gag, and the vibrator was buzzing constantly. All i felt was burning sensation in my body.

And the scene in front of me was something I could never imagine in my whole existence.

Mr Wang Yibo was skinning that bodyguard alive, I was begging the Almighty to relief him of this pain.
It was so brutal - I peed two times.

What will he do to me? I can't even think. But why? I am just another toy.. Then what's the problem if I just flirted with him. Why was he this much furious?
Even my eyes are out of tears.
I can't cry anymore.
It was now painful.

My hair got clutched - now I was face to face with Master. He had this really dark look, like he has taken a blood bath.

"Still - you are thinking about another male. Today I will mold your brain perfectly" he gritted..
He dragged me in front of the dissecting table - it was a horrible sight.. Like raw meat...

"Aaahhhh...have marcy master.. Please.. I will do anything you say.. Please forgive me " i plead with every ounce of my will..
He suddenly started laughing..
"I will perfectly have mercy on you"

After that - all i remembered is pain.

-----------------------------------------------------------

After 2 weeks -

The fear - Wang Yibo is the name of fear. He has caged me in his palm.
Through this whole week, I had two panic attacks.  Whenever I see Master, i get scared. 

The satisfaction in his face to see my fear - makes me shiver. I get chills in my spine. He didn’t touch me after that day - but his gaze.

I just want to go from here.
Back to my normal days.
I was bedridden - my leg is still not good. The fracture in my tibia, makes me teared up every time i try to step.
My jaw is dislocated. I am going through treatment. Every day I am surrounded by a bunch of doctors.

The most dreadful event in the whole day is - the dinner. With shaky hands I try to eat, like a doll of Master. He just glared at me. Without touching any food, he just devours me with his eyes. The first time they prepared me for that dinner, i had a panic attack for the first time.

And now i am in the library.
I begged them to give me some privacy, but still a nurse is sitting in the couch slightly far from my seat.

I took a deep intake of air - to calm my rapidly beating heart.
I smiled at the romantic novel.
I wish I had a hero for me, to rescue me from this dragon.
I was so engorged in the novel that I didn’t notice the man entering the room.

My trance broke when I felt lips on my ear - "you look so fuckable"

I stilled - not even breathing.
The monster is touching my skin.
"Breathe Beauty. Or this Beast will devour you if you look this breathtaking"
He bit my earlobe.

I was already shedding tears.
In fear.
He took me in his lap - not giving me a space of air. I clutched off my eyes.
He was in his own world - kissing everywhere in my face.

I just stayed without any motion.
I didn’t want to make him angry.
"You look like a kitten, my cute kitten"
I was silently sobbing, cursing my destiny.
He took me in a bridal style - went inside the bedroom. He clutched me tight, put his face in my neck - rubbing his nose, like drilling a hole in my skin. I stiffened.

"I..I.. Wann"
"What"
"Notthuiung"
"Say"
"Washhhrooomm"

He stared at me like I was  some museum. He took me inside the washroom.
But he was still standing there.
I waited - squirming.
For him to go.
He just stood against the basin folding his hands.

"Cannn....yo..."
He wasn’t even moving an inch.
"Can..I..have..some..privac..?"
"No. Do it or i will make you"

I trembled at his stern voice. I stumbled upon opening my pants chain, it got stuck.. I tried and tried, but it didn’t pull down.

Suddenly a pair of hands moved around my waist.
He pulled down the chain and took my penis in his hand.

He aimed it at the commod,
"Do it"
The humiliation.

In fear, my urine got stucked inside.
"You have such a good one. In childhood, everyone made fun of you.
Lollypop - that's what everyone called you. So funny, how I wish everyone could see you now"
I got stiffened.
How did he know all of this?
How?!

In the process of my thoughts, i didn’t realise he pulled my dick for me to urinate. Even his hand got wet.
It was embarrassing.

I immediately washed his hand, but he just smirked at me.
I know he is such a  clean freak.
He oneday slapped a maid so hard that she fainted. Just because she spilled water on the floor.
He has OCD.

I trembled in fear. Thinking what he would do to me.
"I amm sooorry.. I didn’t realise."
"It's ok. Not the first time you did that"

"What? I have done it for the first time.
And how do you know my nickname from the orphanage?"
I was confused.
He came close to my face,
"Try to remember"
With that he just left me there, confused in the cold bathroom.