A fatal counter attack

WRITER'S POV
Everyone was sitting in the living room when Dylan came down and headed towards the door then Mandy stopped him "Where are you going to with the big bag Dylan?" Mandy asked. "No Mommy I am not going anywhere but someone else is," he said as he kicked the bag, the bag opened and the cloth poured out "What! those are my belongings" Thomas shouted. "Yes they are yours and your time in this house has come to an end now as well anyway the lockdown is not as serious as before, there is a movement now you just have to protect yourself while going" Dylan answered while Sonya shut him up.

"And who are you to talk to my son in that manner? who are you to throw him out of this house? you have no respect at all despite you see me sitting here" Sonya said as she attempted to slap him but Dylan held her hand. "You should have raised those hands on your son when he was in his childhood and not on me now, didn't you teach your son that it is not polite for a person to steal someone else's spouse?" he said as he left her hand alone "had it been you taught your son that you wouldn't be able to witness such an awful scene today" Dylan concluded.

"Dylan watch your tongue, do you know who you are talking to?" Mandy cautioned Dylan but he was not ready to stop. "I am doing that, this man here tried to spike not even tried he did it, he spiked Doris' drink for whatever reason I don't know and led her to his room but I was able to get there in time, the second time he has been trying to instigate Doris against to me so she can file a divorce, just say you are jealous seeing us together" Dylan explained "And just this morning Doris who has stopped fighting with me started to look for ways and excuses to and a few minutes ago I heard him telling Doris to send me out of the house and you Doris," he said as he pointed at her "don't think I have forgiven you. I am your husband and you are mine, I didn't want to marry you but you chose it so learn how to keep your marriage in check. Mandy this is about your daughter's happiness, I know Thomas is your best friend's son but will you sacrifice your daughter for friendship?" Dylan asked Mandy who stared at him.

"Thomas, you can leave this house" Mandy commanded. In anger, Sonya Emily, and Thomas all went out of the house while everyone followed suit. Marvin walked up to Dylan immediately "Dylan what is this? you had said we would leave this house immediately after killing Bola who killed the girl" Marvin said.

"That was in the past, that won't work anymore" he answered, "why?" Marvin asked. "Because when I was about to kill Bola, something happened. The phone in his pocket rang suddenly and I was curious to know who was calling, so I took the phone and picked up the call then I heard

'Hello Bola, you have to do what your uncle Bobs couldn't do, it is only then I will save you from the girl whom you have killed. The poison we sent from here did not work as Derya got defeated so you are there to help

"that was what I heard over the phone so I couldn't leave. And I also got to know that they are more than five, all these they are exhibiting is a sham. Bola will be the one to lead us to them and we will them all for good, I already heard of Thomas's plan so there was no better way for me to remain in this house than that" Dylan answered. "And I have hypnotized him for the main time, so he won't remember a thing but to keep staring at me" he added with a smirk.

Doris entered the house coming back from where he had gone to stop Thomas but it seemed he failed. She came to meet Dylan where he was talking to Marvin and dragged him along "Where are you taking me?" he asked. "I want to talk to you just follow me quietly," Doris said as she dragged Dylan along with her.

As soon as they got to the front of the house, Dylan let go of his hand from her holding "Doris what is this?" He asked. "Even I want to ask you the same question, what was that? Why did you do what you did inside there?" she asked. "I have no answer to your question" he answered quickly. "You always claim I am your wife and your wife is asking you a question now so answer" Doris shouted in frustration as she held her head with her two hands.

"So now, I do not even want to hear all those fake stories anymore, I just want a simple answer. Have you started liking me?" Doris said as she raised her head and they both maintained eye contact. "I just want you to tell me the truth and truth only. Do you love me?" Doris asked as she held Dylan's arm but he refused to talk as he got teary-eyed. "Tell me do you love me yes or no?" Doris shouted again.

"Yes, I love you" Dylan answered. "My dream was shattered but then you came into my life, the wish I wanted. Even I don't know how I fell in love with you maybe it is because of the love you show to everyone or because I feel that anytime I am with you I will be okay and nothing will happen to me. I always feel peaceful when I am in your arms or...... I don't even know what to say"Dylan said as he held Doris' hand.

"That means the same thing happened to us, I don't know how as well. I have promised Thomas that I will love him forever but after I got married to you I could only see my life getting colourful" Doris confessed her feelings to Dylan as tears dropped from her eyes and they both stared at each other but Dylan laughed out suddenly and took his hands off Doris and crossed them on his chest. "Ohh....so it is better I stop this after seeing those tears fall from those pretty baby doll eyes of yours when you knew I decided to get married to Emily for money so do you think I will fall in love with you? Don't waste your time on me" Dylan said to Doris shockingly.

"Hold on, don't stare at me in that manner. You women are so foolish no wonder they say your gender has a soft heart. Do you think I fell for you? no definitely not, why will I fall in love with you? No reason at all, you women misunderstand small to care for love" Dylan said.

"Then why don't you leave me if you don't love me?" Doris asked in a calm voice. "It is not so easy to get rid of me and I also don't leave wherever I step easily so it will be hard" Dylan answered. "And again, I don't care who I get married to between you and Emily but as long as I can get my cash, it is well and I also have to look and care for myself since it would make no difference to you rich people. So whether you want a divorce or not, it is your choice and you can get married to your Thomas and be the other woman period!!!" Dylan said with a smile while Doris hissed and ran away in tears.

Marvin came to meet Dylan as soon as Doris left "Why did you say all those awful things to her, I do not like it and I knew you lied to her as well" Marvin said. "Yes, I have to lie. I am the only one who loves him, isn't it obvious she does not love me she's in love with Thomas. It is not as if we had anything together before anyway than for me to stay here till we find the culprits so why stress myself" he said as he left Marvin standing alone.

*******

Dylan stood at the entrance of the library in the house listening to what Doris and her boss had to say. "So I don't know who stopped them from poisoning the river so far but anyways that is in the past. The killing of people that has been happening since days ago is related to them, so far we found four people and they are dead but the fifth one is the one no one knows about and probably the deadliest of them all just like a snake. He is the mastermind of the plot, where did he come from? who is he? everything remains buried" the man said.

"Don't worry sir, I will give it all my best shot. I will use all my sources if possible to find him", Doris assured the man before they stepped out of the library. Dylan remained hidden as he held his breath till they left. "So now I have to find this fifth killer as well before Doris does, I can't let her life be at risk since she does not know how dangerous they are" Dylan walked away immediately in a rush then he saw Bola talking to someone on the phone. He moved closer to him and he heard him saying he must be at the diamond celebration party to meet someone. "I have to be at that party somehow but I will not go with Doris no matter what," he said but he opened his mouth with a smile as he remembered someone who must have an accurate influence. "Anabella," he said.

Please don't forget to vote 🥰. Till tomorrow ❤️💯