Jungkook bit his lower lips to control the shy smile forming on his lips. He look up his hubby to see her still looking at him without blinking but not making a move which made Jungkook pout at her. Jungkook blink his eyes waiting for Taehyungie come close him but not getting any response he said.

"Hubby...you don't want them anymore hmm..." Jungkook asked softly pointing towards his chest with a big ass pout while all confused and seeing the innocent look on his face while asking something sinful made Taehyungie hard as rock. Without wasting time Taehyungie pull Jungkook closer to her by his waist.

"Do you trust your hubby, Angel" Taehyungie asked directly looking at Jungkook's eyes.

"I trust you hubby " Jungkook said without any hesitation which made Taehyungie feel content and happy. Taehyungie peck on his forehead softly while her right hand went inside his top caressing his bare skin. Jungkook closed his eyes feeling her warm touch on his body. But he instantly stop her hand which was lifting his top while breathing heavily, lips shivering, eyes showing nervous with a little bit of hesitation.

"You are beautiful, Angel. Let me see you, feel you darling...." Taehyungie whispered to Jungkook while her eyes showing her care, admiration, love for him. Jungkook slowly closed his eyes shy away with a beautiful shy smile on his face his cheeks bright red. He slowly lift up his hand which was holding her helping Taehyungie to lift his top revealing his soft pulm chest with pink perky nipple. Taehyungie awed at the sinful site while staring at his pinkish brown nipple and licked her lips. She lean towards his chest and blow on his right nipple.

"Ngh...hub..hubby...."

Jungkook moaned arching his back at pleasure when his hubby's hot breath on his nipple.He open his eyes slowly and look at her who was eyeing his nipple in hunger which made him all blushy blushy.

"So soft...." She said nosing his chest sniffing his scent which made Jungkook moan out while his toe curl at the intense pleasure.

Feeling the softness Taehyungie can't control anymore she instantly lapped to his right nipple sucking hungrily while looking at her wifey who was moaning mess.

"Ahh...hub..hubby...slowhngh...down...ngh..." Jungkook said caressing her hair to make her calm down cause due to continuous sucking and biting his nipple become sensitive in a manner which started to hurt a little.

Sensing it taehyungie swirl her tongue on his nipple to smoothen the pain which made Jungkook smile a little at her action and look at her caressing her cheek lovingly. Taehyungie comfortably lay in her wifey's arms and made jungkook warp his one leg around her hip inbetween sucking on his nipple while kneading the other one. Jungkook chuckle when he hear her purring so without disturbing her moment he slowly  wrap his arms around her pulling her close to his chest. He was admiring her with his whole heart when he realize her sucking slow down as he saw her eyes dropping slowly drifting to sleep again still sucking on his nipple.

" Who gonna believe that The Cold, heartless CEO of Great ParkJungMin industries literally looking like a baby while sleeping." Jungkook whispered with a chuckle while wipping the drool from corner of her lips because of continuous sucking. Kissing on her forehead he also decide to sleep a little more as it was a little early.

                                                         Tbc...

We won't say we are not sad 🥺 but we all wants to Thank you all for being our safe place 🥺💜,  we all will miss you all so so much🫂

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

We won't say we are not sad 🥺 but we all wants to Thank you all for being our safe place 🥺💜,  we all will miss you all so so much🫂 ... See you in 2025 ,and it's a promise 😇🤞🏻....

 See you in 2025 ,and it's a promise 😇🤞🏻

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
" You and I "जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें