It's just that Jungkook, who had never seen him before, looked a little dull, and even made her feel a little cute.

Shaking the terrible thought out of her head, Lisa also picked up the bowls and chopsticks.

As soon as she picked the first chopsticks and was about to deliver it to her mouth, Lisa's movements stopped. Then she turned her gaze a little hesitantly and looked at the boy next to her.

At this look, her gaze was slightly stagnant.

"Huh?" Grandma Qin's gaze was also attracted, "Are you still a left-handed?"

Jungkook was a little hesitant at first, and immediately put down the bowl and chopsticks when he heard this, and looked at Granny Qin upright.

"Including writing, there is basically no difference between my left and right hands."

Grandma Qin was amused by the seriousness of the boy—

"How can it be like an interview, you don't need to be nervous, just treat it as your own home."

After speaking, she turned to Lisa again, "Lili, look, your parents always tell people that you study well, but you can't do this, right?"

Lisa also looked at Jungkook in surprise, and then she nodded.

"Well, it's really amazing."

"..."

A trace of uncomfortable emotion was rarely passed through the boy's dark eyes.

Granny Qin knew that Jungkook's family situation was extraordinary, so she didn't want to ask more about related matters, so she asked a few questions about school.

After that, the table was quiet, only Granny Qin and Lisa exchanged words from time to time.

After the meal was finally finished, Jungkook took the initiative to get up to help Granny Qin and Lisa clean up the dishes.

After arriving in the kitchen, Jungkook took the dishes and chopsticks to the sink naturally. As soon as Lisa was about to take over, she was pulled back by Grandma Qin.

Lisa was caught in a daze, turned her head back and looked at Granny Qin puzzled.

Grandma Qin didn't speak, she just gestured her chin in the direction where the boy was standing.

Although she didn't understand what Grandma Qin meant, Lisa still had to watch her quietly.

After watching for a while, she vaguely knew what Grandma Qin wanted to observe.

Wearing dark gray long clothes and trousers for home furnishings, the boy standing by the sink slightly lowered his eyes, soft and clean black hair resting on his white, sharp-lined side face. The slender and skinny knuckles took a dishcloth and gently wiped the bone china dishes, the movements were skillful and natural.

The Jungkook at this time was very different from the rumored school bully in the school, and the lazy and smiling seniors she had seen. With a clean and beautiful temperament, it is as quiet as a beautiful painting.

-Obviously this is not the first time he has done such a thing.

After that, Lisa thought of the house where she set foot that day, neat and clean, but a little lonely.

The bed cover in the side sleeper was flat without any wrinkles, and it was as clean as if no one lived here.

No wonder he was so uncomfortable before and after eating... Probably he hasn't eaten with anyone at home for many years.