When Jungkook almost leaned into the car door, he felt the bad eyes reflected from the center rearview mirror next to the driver's seat.

He lifted his thin lips and got into the car.

Knowing that Jungkook could not use his right hand, Lisa took the initiative to help him close the door on the right, and then went around from the back of the car to the door on the left.

So in the quiet car here, Jungkook looked at the girl approaching the door of the car outside, and smiled in a low voice——

"Thank you brother."

"..."

Bambam in the driver's seat became stiff, and he almost exploded in response.

"Who's your second brother--"

Lisa opened the door on the left side of the car when the voice had not yet been fully spoken.

The girl's petite figure got in.

She seemed to have heard a little lingering sound, she blinked in confusion, looked at the one in front, and then at Jungkook who was smiling but not smiling next to her.

Lisa recalled the irritable lingering sound while sitting in the car, and then she frowned.

"Second brother."

Although it didn't say anything specifically, the meaning was already obvious.

Bambam: "..."

He forcibly suppressed the unfinished words, his face flushed, and he almost suffered from internal injuries.

After two seconds, Bambam gave Jungkook a vicious look from the rearview mirror, started the car and drove out.

............

The car was quiet all the way until it stopped downstairs at Lisa's grandma's house.

Bambam glanced at the rearview mirror blankly.

"Lisa, you go home first, I will send you classmates."

Lisa, who was about to open the door, had a pause.

It was only at this moment that she suddenly remembered that she had lived on the first floor without telling the two people.

Lisa hesitated, and still spoke, "Second brother... he also lives in this building."

"..."

Bambam twitched his forehead and turned back with a bad expression on his face.

"Live here too??"

Every word sounds like it is squeezed out of the teeth.

Lisa stuck out her tongue secretly, quickly pushed the door to jump out of the car, and then ran to the other side to help Jungkook open the door and pulled the person off.

The eager look seemed to be for fear that her second brother would take the people away and destroy the body.

Jungkook, who was standing by the car, was amused by the girl and gave a low laugh.

Bambam finally couldn't hold back the fire, and got out of the car after he unfastened his seat belt, and he slammed the door on the driver's side heavily.

Then he strode around the front of the car, his sullen expression looking terrible in the night.

Lisa was also taken aback.

——From childhood to adulthood, she had never seen such a scary expression on her second brother.

The kind that makes people can't help but run away.