Chapter 34 ~ Life with Leugey

Start from the beginning

Luna: Ow ow ow~! [gasp] My injury got me!! Luna down~! LUNA DOWN~!!!! The darkness is pulling me in [gasp] I feel so cold~
Mags: Will you hold still you big baby
Luna: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Mags: [glares] I ain't touched you yet. Hold still

Mags worked his magic as he wrapped my leg properly and placed a cast while I pout with tears in my eyes, until Mags handed me a lollipop. I gladly took it and spotted Stork looking so glum while Junko, Finn, and Stork were holding onto each other as to got get stuck with them, when Piper came in and used a device to deactivate the Gravitron crystal while the three of them fell.

Piper: There, the effects of the anti-gravity crystal will stop you from attracting new things
Stork: Oh, yeah. What about the junk that's already stuck to me... LIKE HIM??!!!!

[Leugey snoring]

Stork: His germs crawling onto me! You gotta do something!
Junko: Ooo, I got an idea

All of the sudden, Junko brought out a flame torch which made me panic, as I hobble over to stop him.

Luna: No! No! No no no no!!! No! Absolutely not!!
Stork: Bad idea, Junko! Uh... BAD IDEA!!!!!
Leugey: [yawn] Huh? AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

All of the sudden, Leugey screamed and started crashing into things as a pot of plant fell making Mags quick to catch it before it broke.

Piper: I'm going to need time to figure out how to separate them
Luna: And fast!!!
Finn: Luna!! Shouldn't you be resting?!
Mags: Exactly!!
Luna: I do not rest until Stork is separated from him!! [points at Leugey] And there is nothing you all can do about it!!
Mags: Wanna bet
Aerrow: Well, until you do Piper, we're going to have to keep Leugey with us. If he gets away, he'll take stork right to Repton
Luna: Which we won't let him do [glares] right
Aerrow: Heh heh, right
Stork: I'd never survive!!!!

Leugey suddenly crashed into the controls, making the Condor move around while we all screamed and crashed into things, fortunately for me Finn and Junko were quick to shield me from getting my leg injured more when suddenly we started descending down to the Wasteland.

Finn: Any more of this and we won't survive either! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Luna: Junko!! Launch me to the controls
Junko: But-
Luna: HURRY!!!!

Junko launched me forward as I got ahold of the controls, as I pulled the Condor back up and got the Condor back on course as we all sigh.

Leugey: Repton's gonna be mad!! I gotta go!!

Leugey smacked me to the side as an heavy book went flying and crashing into my casted leg making a crunching sound, as I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Luna: MY LEG!!!!!!!!!

Stork managed to get a hold of the controls as the Condor flew up again and back on course, while Junko lifted the book as Finn and Mags helped me up while I cry in pain.

Leugey: Boss'd be mad if he saw me with our worst enemies!!
Aerrow: Or maybe he'd be mad if you left your enemies' cruiser before you learn all our secrets
Leugey:... You think?

We all nodded agreeably while I try so hard not to yell in pain, while Aerrow and the others were showing Leugey the "secrets," I was stuck in bed with a new cast on, while I pout. I wasn't allowed to leave the bed, but that wouldn't stop me in coming up with a way to move around. I got a couple of things and made myself some crutches to use, I walked out of my room and found Finn getting ready to eat when Junko took the plate of Sky berries in cloud sauce.

Finn: Oooh, sweet!
Junko: [take the plate] This is the Storm Hawk's secret recipe for Sky-berries in cloud-sauce
Leugey: Ha-Ha!!!

Leugey took the plate and gobbled it up, letting out a loud burp while Stork held his breath. Finn showed Leugey where Junko and Mag's secret stash of candy making Leugey gobble some of it until Junko showed up.