🌸PROLOGUE🌸

Kim Taehyung aka the bad boy of the university is just a puppy in love when it comes his girl, Y/n. He is always flirting and teasing her. (They aren't dating. Fun fact: She hates his guts).

He is scared of commitment but just one positive advance from her and only her and he'll bow down and surrender his entire life to her.

Though he pretends to be cold, cocky and reckless but deep down he's always on his toes to protect her, comfort her, and be there for her no matter what.

The only thing that breaks his heart is that the girl he is most fond of, adores someone else. There's a prince charming in her life but it so not happens to be him.

He just watches her from afar admiring the guy she is in love with. The only reason he flirts with her or annoys her is to be able be near her, be a part of her day, talk to her even if it's just for a few short-lived minutes.

Y/n is his nerdy classmate and neighbour. She doesn't have any friends except for Soo-ha, her bestfriend. She likes keeping to herself only Soo-ha, her parents and Taehyung know her real carefree personality. She is usually quiet but very talkative and sassy around people she's comfortable with. She is badass only around him, gives sassy comebacks and is the most sarcastic girl when it comes to him. She unknowingly talks to him the most. No one knows her like he does. Everyone thinks she is shy and quiet. 

Will she ever realize his feelings hidden behind the facàde of flirting and teasing???

----+*+*+*+*+----

        * BOOK TROPES *

🦋 Taehyung x Reader 

🦋 Arch Nemesis

🦋 MMC falls first

🦋 Teen Romance   

🦋Harmless Teasing and Flirting 

🦋Continuous Bickering and Banter

----+*+*+*+*+----

 * BOOK AESTHETIC *

----*+*+*+*----

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This is purely a work of fiction. My second book is finally out of my drafts. I hope you guys enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing. I am exploring my bounds and compassing my imaginations. I am open to positive criticism. Please give me your honest opinions. Give lots and lots of love to the book. 

Do hit me up on my Insta Id:
books_get_me_hooked.wattpad.

BORAHAEYO💜.