🦋DO THOSE SMILES COME WITH KISSES?!?🦋

*+*+*+
Important:

- I don't own images used in the book.

- Appearance of any character or events is purely coincidental.

*+*+*+

Chapter o1

🌈 Y/n's 👀:

I was already cursing my day. It's obvious to do so when you start your day tumbling out of your bed, hitting your head on your bedside table, falling on your butt when descending the stairs and when all of this doesn't seem enough, your cup of coffee also thinks it would be an adventure to try sky diving, dies a painful death. After the unfortunate death of my favourite cup of sanity, I dashed towards the door. I was already running late.

I had hoped my coffee to kick in before reality did. But guess what. My day just had to turn worse. Destiny really enjoyed making a fool out of me. A punctured tyre. Perfect. Just what I needed. Already miffed off with my fortune. I decided on walking to the school. Doing at least one pleasant thing since morning. Enjoying the weather. It was cloudy and dewy blocking the severe sunlight.

My neighbourhood was exceptionally beautiful. We had greens surrounding our houses. It was fifteen minutes away from the city, so traffic was minimal. Our own little place. Warm and cozy.

Just when I thought that I have had my share of misfortunes for the day.

"Need a ride, Miss bird's nest."

That annoying voice had to interrupt me. Every minute of today is making me believe 'It was surely a multiple coffees day' but my cup couldn't even afford one.

He just had pop out of nowhere and spoil my line of vision. My frustratingly hot neighbour. Pesky pest. My sworn enemy.

||The Kim Taehyung||

He switches personalities like changing clothes. For instance, he is the most obedient, handsome boy in my parents' opinion but if you ask me, he is the most annoyingly handsome, flirtatious boy in my acquaintance.

"Woah! What happened to your clothes?"

"Nothing that concerns you."

Taehyung was driving besides me, down the lane, in his Tesla Roadster.

"W- wait did you dye your dress in coffee."

"Taehyung, if you are bored go bother someone else. I am already running late."

"Go get changed. I'll drive you. We still have twenty minutes. Stop staring like I've grown two heads. Go get changed. Be quick."

"Stop ordering me around. I am not going with you. I'd much rather be late."

"As you wish. I'll let Mrs. Rogers know that you don't intend on attending her class."

Oh crap! It's a Monday. I had totally forgotten.

Oh no, not that demon of a lady. She doesn't gel up well with late comers and never with bunkers. And I have never once dared to be late.

I quickly ran off to my house to get myself changed.

"Hey, didn't you leave for school yet?"

"Later mom."

I rapidly made my way out of the house but silently sat in the front seat of his luxurious car, catching my breath. Not wanting to heighten his already huge ego.

"Wasn't someone okay with being late."

I start getting out of the car.

"Okay, okay Miss. grumpy"

"Can you stop calling me names."

"Why will that make you less grumpy?" he cackled. The nerve of that infuriating moron.

Hmph. I turned to look out of the window.

+*+*+*

Thankfully we arrived on time. When we reached, I literally dashed out of his car almost smashing the door in the process. I was pretty much screwed assuming from how he was coming for me when I was running to our class, I knew I shouldn't have hurt his darling like that, but Mrs. Rogers can be a real problem when upset. I can still manage Taehyung. He seated himself and was just about to do something in the heat of revenge but just then Mrs. Rogers entered the class. I had never felt this huge amount of gratitude towards her.

Mrs. Rogers was a stout lady in her 50's with thick brimmed black spectacles sitting on the tip of her nose. She was very sharp tongued and aggressive. Reminded me of Trunchbull every damn time.

The lecture was a new level torture. I was pretending to pay attention when I felt something poking my back. It of course had to be Taehyung, and surely, he was, poking a pencil in my back. I shifted indicating him not to do that. He sat right behind me. We had fixed seating arrangement. Toppers on one side followed by the average and the poor students. It's vexing how biased it was.

It was like his routine way to call me. He had never tried calling me like a civilized person. He always poked me or blew air on my neck. I had told him a gazillion of times to never disturb me during class and if he really wanted to, just do so by calling my name. But did his annoying little a** ever settle for peace making. Nope. Not in this lifetime.

"Take notes for me too as a token of gratitude for saving you from being late."

"You wish. I wouldn't have been late if I hadn't stood there talking to you."

"Uh, uh not so easily sweet cake. You take down notes for me or I am telling your mom about your silly little crush."

"Huh?" I turned to him. Surprised and making that huh a little too loud for Mrs. Rogers' liking.

"Taehyung and Y/n, detention after school and meet me after class."

+*+*+*

"Excuse me, but do those smiles come with kisses?"

I was at the lockers with Soo-ha, my bestfriend, after finishing, getting scolded by Mrs. Rogers with a doofus who couldn't refrain from mimicking her when she turned her back on us. She could have gotten us suspended any moment, but he just didn't bother.

I wanted to be as far away from him as possible. So, before he could even turn to make a snarky remark I was already rushing out of the office.

But like I said, destiny wasn't in my favour today.

"Yes, of course." I turned to him with a tight-lipped smile.

"And these hands come with punches. Wanna try some."

"You know I love it when you go all sassy on me, don't you?

"I don't do it because you like it knucklehead."

"We are in a modern world darling and it's okay if you like me and try to make advances. It's not everytime you come across such a handsome face."

"You look like something I drew with my left hand."

"Sorry I got lost in your eyes. What were you saying?"

"Urgh! Can you stop being a flirt for a minute. Just tell me why you're here?"

"I am not feeling myself today, can I feel you?"

"Ew! Gross, Taehyung. Stop pestering me. Unlike you, I have better things to do."

----+*+*+*+*+----

Hey Lovelies,

Here's my second book. Please give me your honest reviews. I hope you shower your love like you did to my first book. Do hit me up on my insta Id: books_get_me_hooked.wattpad.

Borahaeyo 💜.