As if to save a bit of face for himself, Mingyu added: "Let me say that Eunha, Jihyo, and other courteous people are too sticky, so they have been ineffective. If they all follow Like our little classmate, so loose and tight, I guess Brother Jeon would have long since—"

"What is it?"

A voice with a low muffled smile interrupted Mingyu's voice.

"..."

Mingyu only felt the hair on the back of his neck stand up.

-He found that their five senses and alertness of Brother Jeon had become more and more inhuman. The most important thing was that they seemed to walk without sound anymore? ?

Mingyu felt bitter in his heart, but at this moment he could only turn his head to meet the coming squally rain.

Jungkook was standing not far in front of him, his thin lips were still slightly lifted, but there was no half smile in his eyes.

Seeing Mingyu turning around, Jungkook took a step forward unhurriedly.

The expression in his eyes was suppressed with a cold and fierce emotion—

"Mingyu, I remind you one last time—about her, you'd better not say anything more."

With the voice, the curvature of the thin lips gradually smoothed out.

"...Because I hate anyone's criticism of her."

At the end, Jungkook was expressionless, and only those eyes were still filled with deep fluctuating emotions.

Mingyu swallowed and forced a smile.

"I know Brother Jeon, no next time, I...I promise."

"I have something to go back now."

Jungkook dropped these words expressionlessly, turned and left.

At the same time, parked in the car in the parking area not far away.

"Lisa, what are you looking at?"

Bambam in the driver's seat followed Lisa's gaze, only to see a figure wearing a thin white shirt and school uniform and pants submerged into the crowd.

But Bambam turned around, only to find that Lisa seemed to have not heard her words, and was still looking outside in loss.

"Lisa?"

Bambam raised his voice.

Lisa suddenly returned to her senses, her expression sullen, she pulled back the voice that had flowed through her ears, and then shook her head.

"Nothing...Nothing, I'm just in a daze."

Bambam squinted his eyes and looked in that direction again, before speaking to Lisa: "So the one who just passed by, is the boy in the same class who gave you this school uniform coat?"

Lisa hesitated for a moment, but under Bambam's gaze she really couldn't tell a lie.

After two seconds, she nodded slowly.

"...Ok."

The alarm bell in Bambam's heart has probably sounded 18 times in this sound, and the sense of crisis that "my sister is being coveted by some bad boy" filled his heart.

Only at this time, he suddenly became alert. Before, he saw Lisa's reddish cheeks when he got in the car—he thought it was caused by a cold and fever. Thinking about it this way, it seems that there are other possibilities? ?

After thinking about it in this way, Bambam felt that his whole body could no longer heal.

"Lisa," Bambam started the car, admonishing himself to watch the changes from the bottom of his heart, so he tried his best to make his voice sound like nothing unusual, "From today, I will pick you up at noon, right?"

He's so flirtyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara