After hiding the girl's figure, he looked back coldly.

The gaze is like a cold blade, and the place it sweeps is like the air has been split into cracks—

"roll."

There was no need for extra words, just one word, and the few students were shocked when they saw the person looking sideways.

After a few seconds, several people woke up and hurriedly apologized and left.

In this position, only the breath of two people remained.

Lisa struggled unsuccessfully, and looked up at the boy angrily.

"Jeon Jungkook, you let me go."

"...Now want to run?"

Jungkook slowly turned his eyes back, "When I warned you before, why didn't you know?"

Lisa grabbed her slender fingers, and a sense of helplessness was hidden in her wide apricot eyes: "I didn't see it again..."

Halfway through the conversation, she bit her lower lip and refused to speak again.

"Ah, just because I saw that magazine."

Jungkook took the voice for her.

The corners of his lips lifted up slightly. Although he was smiling and his facial features were beautiful and handsome, there was only cool and deep fierceness in those dark eyes.

"Why, now I feel that I'm not a good thing. Want to stay as far away from me as possible?"

"..."

Lisa's lower lip was bitten white by herself.

...no.

She didn't think so.

She just can't accept it...

She just can't accept it. The boy who smiles very cleanly and comfortably, and makes people feel like he is exposed to the sunshine of Xi Nuan, will flip through such magazines and even look like that...

This time, before Lisa finished her thoughts, the dark emotions in the boys' eyes seemed to be uncontrollable.

"What do you think I look like? Studious, motivated, obedient, attending classes on time, and abide by discipline?"

The curvature of the thin lips stretched even further, and the cold light gleamed in his black eyes—

"I'm so sorry, Lisa, I am not. From the beginning, I was not."

The girl's figure paused slightly.

She raised her eyes and looked at the boy in a daze.

This is the first time she has heard this person call her first name so directly.

There was an emotion in the man's eyes that she did not dare to look directly at.

"Playing truant, fighting, smoking, clubbing-it's a pity, but this is me."

Jungkook lowered his eyes and looked at Lisa blankly, "You should have known since the first time you saw me.-Since it has been up to now, then you can only accept such a me."

"..."

The girl lowered her eyes, and after a while she spoke, and said softly:

"I do not like."

"...what?"

The boy's eyes narrowed slightly.

Lisa slowly raised her face, and the emotions in her black and white eyes gradually calmed down.