Lisa was silent for two seconds, and stood still and licked her dry lips.

Inquiring and hesitant gazes fell around the body.

Someone's expression changed a little, and he was about to come forward and ask, Chaeyoung could see that the situation was wrong, so she quickly gave Lisa a hand.

"Let's go, let's go back to the classroom."

Before she finished speaking, she took Lisa to walk out of the basketball court quickly.

When the two of them left, the students who had surrounded the basketball court for the inner and outer three circles gradually dispersed.

And Mingyu, who stopped in the center of the venue, panted and walked to Dk's side, and followed Dk to look in the direction where the three people left and behind.

After watching for two seconds, he said angrily: "I don't understand, isn't it just a magazine? I just glanced at it, don't you need to make such a fuss? Isn't it okay for Jihyo to read it before?"

"..."

Dk turned her head and glanced at him, "Are you really good at making comparisons?"

After he finished speaking, he didn't talk nonsense, and he just raised his leg and walked out.

Mingyu stayed for a while and chased after him: "What's wrong with me, am I wrong?"

Dk didn't bother to look back at him.

"You compare Jihyo with your new classmate? Are you a fool, Mingyu?"

Mingyu's face blushed and whitened in defense: "Not all—"

"Not all what?"

Dk sneered and turned his head to give him a look.

"Tell me, apart from the appearance that can hold the aesthetic difference and say 'comparable', how can Jihyo compare to the new girl?"

"..."

Mingyu gave Dk a bitter look: "Did you **** say that Jihyo looks good two days ago!"

"So," Dk curled his lips, picked up the school uniform jacket on the bench on the side and walked out, "This person, I'm afraid to compare them together. For example, your IQ and the IQ of others."

"Bah! You're a bad thing that loves the new and dislikes the old."

Mingyu didn't have a good air.

After a few seconds, his eyes rolled, and he moved forward with a shy face, "Then you say, can Brother Jeon and this new girl make it?"

Dk thought for a while.

"I think it's boring."

"Why?"

Dk turned to look at Mingyu, "You have seen this time. Do you think this is a coincidence?"

"..."

Mingyu was stunned for a few seconds, "Aren't you nonsense? At that time, I packed up my schoolbag and threw it over. How could I think that my new classmates will teach math problems to Brother Jeon?"

Dk looked at Mingyu speechlessly. After a while, Mingyu still didn't respond, so he could only explain patiently.

"This is not a coincidence-as long as the new classmate and Brother Jeon come into contact slowly, the two of them will encounter this kind of conflict of ideas one day. You have to know that the growth environment of the new classmate is very different from ours. It has to be able to catch up with the species gap."