"Jungkook, why are you angry again."

"..."

Jungkook didn't speak, but looked at Lisa with his eyes downcast and dark eyes.

After a few seconds, he rolled his eyes away and made a soft "tsk" sound.

"...I'm probably sick."

Otherwise, why was it still on the verge of eruption a moment ago, just turning back and looking at her, the mood will suddenly calm down, and there is even a sign of cloudy to sunny?

When Lisa raised her head when she heard this, she saw the beautiful thin lips of the boy's turned side face lifted slightly.

The denial about to export is stuck.

Lisa wrinkled her little nose.

...Suddenly happy and angry, it seems that it is really possible.

Before Lisa could finish thinking, Jungkook had already copied her book with one hand, and took her to the reading room.

Before leaving, he looked down at Jaehyun seemingly inadvertently.

The bottom of his eyes is as cold as an ice field that seals borders.

Jaehyun shivered vigorously.

Lisa was dragged out before he could react.

When the two of them got to the reading room, they were caught by Dk and Mingyu who had arrived panting.

As soon as Jungkook pulled Lisa out, and glanced at the surrounding light, they were cold and fierce. Mingyu and Dk looked at each other and hurriedly greeted them.

When he arrived, Mingyu stopped his steps carefully.

"Brother Jeon...then who still has a breath?"

"..."

Jungkook glanced at Mingyu blankly.

Mingyu was stunned to himself. Looking at the situation, it was obvious that nothing major had happened inside.

I really don't know if I should say that Brother Jeon has a good temper or a strong tolerance...

He hadn't finished thinking about it, Jungkook didn't stop at his feet, and he had already dragged Lisa out of a distance.

Mingyu and Dk each breathed a sigh of relief, turned their heads to follow, and heard the new classmate's voice softly protesting from a distance—

"I haven't finished that question to him yet."

"He said no."

"...Did he say it, why didn't I seem to hear it?"

"said."

Following Mingyu and Dk looked at each other with complicated expressions, and finally Mingyu took the initiative to speed up and followed.

"Classmate Lisa, do you know that Jaehyun?"

Lisa opened her apricot eyes slightly when Mingyu followed up to talk, and it took two seconds before she answered.

"Well, he introduced himself last week."

"...You met last week?"

Jungkook's pace stopped abruptly.

Lisa stopped, her beautiful and clear eyes were harmless, "Yes."

Mingyu smiled awkwardly: "Lisa, this Jaehyun's reputation is not very good."

"..."

Lisa looked at him blankly.

Mingyu hurriedly avoided the sight of the innocent look in his heart.