They went to their rooms while some went to the dining table.

Taehyung came to Yn's room and locked the door...he stood leaning to the door and crossed his arms.

Yn - What happened ?

Taehyung didn't reply back but was just poking his cheeks with tongue, having a serious look.

Yn - Are you here for the same thing we discussed sometimes back on call ?

Taehyung was still quite and eyeing at her from head to toe...He again recieved a call so picked up.

Taehyung - Have you reached ? Ok, will come to pick you.

call end.

Yn - Who was there ? Is someone coming right now ?

Taehyung kept his phone back and looked back at Yn without replying to her question.

Yn - what happened, say something atleast !?!

Taehyung didn't reply and left the room leaving Yn in confusion.

Taehyung's mom - Come for dinner !!

She called everyone down.

After sometimes, they all gathered for having the dinner.

Jimin - Where's Tae ?
Taehyung's mom - He has gone to pick someone, I guess.
Taehyung's dad - at this time ?
Taehyung's mom - yeah, I asked him but he didn't reply properly and left for the airport.
Yn - he received a call, he said ok I am coming to pick you, I asked him who was there, but he didn't reply.
Taehyung's mom - It's ok, you all continue with your dinner.

At night.

Almost all were in their rooms while Jungkook parents were sitting on the couch or doing their stuffs when after whole two hours, Taehyung came but along someone...They weren't surprised to see because they already knew who was coming, they smiled and welcomed her.

?? (Smile) - Hii~
Jungkook's mom (smile) - How are you, harleen ?

She said hugging her.

Harleen - All good, how are you both ?
Jungkook's dad - we are fit and fine...Happy to see you after a long time.
Harleen - same here, where are rest ?
Jungkook's mom - taehyung's mom has just gone to the kitchen, the rest in their rooms preparing to sleep
Harleen  I hope no one told to Jungkook that I am coming !?
Taehyung - Don't worry harleen, no one even gave him a hint about your arrival...we worked according to your plan.
Harleen - then it's fine...so desperate to see him now.
Jungkook's mom - Do one thing, once he is asleep, go and surprise him then...he won't be able to process only in half asleep...and later will be shock to see you all of sudden.

They were talking in a low voice without making noise so others won't get disturb, taehyung's mom then came, they smiled and harleen greeted her and received a hug from taehyung's mom.

Taehyung's mom - welcome to our home for the first time, hope you didn't get any difficultly Coming here ?
Harleen - no no.
Taehyung's mom (smile) - liked our place ?
Harleen - Ofcourse, Your all house is even so big and beautiful.
Jungkook's dad - we won't let you go before a month now.

They all chuckled.

Taehyung's mom - Taehyung, show her the room, harleen go and change and then meet Jungkook, he is missing you so bad...meet others in the morning only now...some must have slept already.
Jungkook's mom - and both of you have dinner then.
Harleen and Taehyung- ok.

They went to their rooms to change and later came down to have the dinner.

Time Skip----------

Taehyung and harleen had the dinner while chit chatting with Mr. & Mrs.Jeon, and Mrs.Kim...Later Taehyung went back to his room, and harleen went to Jungkook's room being directed by Taehyung, almost all were sleeping except them.