The Sun Have Fallen

From inside of Wen Rouhan palace, Chenqing, Suibian, Wangji and Bichen came out from there hiding place as they begin to attack the Wen disciple, the fierce corpse and the strong corpse.

Chenqing and Wangji take the strong one while  Suibian and Bichen take on the Wen disciple and the weak fierce corpse.

While all four of them is fighting Wen Rouhan minion, he took this chance to send out the Yin Iorn energy. He doesn't know it but there is one person that can sense the Yin Iron energy.

Before the Yin iron can touch all four spiritual tool, a red shield surrounded all four of them, "Nah uh, I don't think so Wen Rouhan. My friend are under my protection. Why I don't I take of you first!" A dark crimson red sword appear in Chenqing hand as he flew toward Wen Rouhan.

"Chenqing!" Shouted Suibian as he pound on the shield. "You three take care of them! I will get Wen Rouhan!" Chenqing linked his mind with Bichen, Wangji and Suibian.

"But?!"

As Chenqing is fighting Wen Rouhan, he said back to Suibian, "listen, our master is out there fighting the other strong fierce corpse. We need to do this fast! I am the only one who can take on Wen Rouhan and his one piece Yin Iron. Focus on fighting with our friends okay?"

"Suibian?" Suibian turn around to look at Wangji, "we need to trust Chenqing. He can do this."

"Okay. You better stay alive! You here!"

"I hear ya. Wangji?"

"What?"

"Suibian is like a brother to me, help me to protect him okay?"

"I will but you have to come back to us safe and sound, if not I will come after you and give you a good beat!"

Chenqing chuckle inside of his mind while saying, "I will come back, I promise."

Chenqing used his power to disappear into dark mist then reappear again. He attack Wen Rouhan from the right, slashed Wen Rouhan on his right arm, he did the same on the left side of Wen Rouhan.

With a fast movement Chenqing destroyed the Yin Iron with his sword. "Noooooo!" Wen Rouhan is angry now very angry, he try to get Chenqing back for destroying his Yin Iron.

Wen Rouhan couldn't get Chenqing because he is way too fast for him to get Chenqing. He doesn't even know where or when will Chenqing appear and then out of nowhere Chenqing said, "Go to hell Wen Rouhan!"

With one slash, Chenqing took off Wen Rouhan head. After that Chenqing disappeared from there and reappear to where Meng Yao is at, "Hello Meng Yao." Chenqing eye turn crimson red, "someone is waiting for you outside," Chenqing put Meng Yao into a clear bubble, he then went over to where Suibian, Bichen and Wangji is at.

When Chenqing is close the first person to smash into him is Suibian, "Idiot Chenqing! Don't Make Me Worry Like That! What Will I Said To Master If You Didn't Come Back Uh!"

Chenqing let out a happy sigh, he patted Suibian head while saying, "I'm sorry, I won't do that again."

"Chenqing, we are all done here. Shall we head out to see our masters?"  Wangji gave Chenqing a pat on his left shoulder.

"Okay," Chenqing pull Suibian back, "Here Bichen, look after him won't you?" Chenqing handed Suibian over to Bichen, "I will."

All four walk out of there with a screaming Meng Yao inside of a bubble. They can't hear him so they don't know what Meng Yao is saying.

"Master!" Wei Ying and Lan Zhan both look up toward top of the step. Wei Ying let out a sigh of relief, 'they are safe.'

"Master Wangji, Master Xichen, look who do we have here?" Nie Mingjue and Lan Xichen look up to see a screaming Meng Yao inside of a bubble. "What is he saying?" Asked Nie Mingjue.

"Chenqing?" Wei Ying looked at his flute, Chenqing let sound come out from the bubble. "Zewu Jun! Tell these people to let me go! I only want to do good so that my father can acknowledge me! Please help me, Zewu Jun!" Shouted Meng Yao as he pounded on the shield.

"Chenqing, close it please," Lan Xichen waved his hand so that he doesn't have to listen to anything or anymore of Meng Yao word.

"What do you want to do with him, Master, Master Wangji?" Asked Suibian.

"Lan Zhan, Xichen, do you think that we can put Meng Yao in the dungeon for now? Since Su She is gone, he won't be able to release Meng Yao from the dungeon but just in case we should seal off his cell in case someone want to come and break him out."

"That is a good idea, Wei Ying," Lan Zhan turn to look at his brother, "Xiong Zhan?"

"Alright let's do that," Lan Xichen look up into the sky as he see the cloud moving apart as the sunlight shine down on them. "It look like the sun have fallen.....A new start have begun."

"Xichen, don't forget, Jin Guangshan will come here after he hear that the war is over between the cultivator and Wen Rouhan."

"That's right. Doesn't he pick himself to become the next Xiandu?" Asked Bichen.

"Since Jiang Fengmian is still alive, my father is alive, they won't let that happen. Fuqin already know what kind of person and we already know that he didn't even join the war to fight against Wen Rouhan."

"Then why not stop him before he can announce that he will become the next Xiandu? Also, he shouldn't seat above everyone else. He should seat where everyone is sitting," Lan Xichen, Wei Ying and Lan Zhan know what Bichen is saying.

"Let's go talk to father and let him know about it. Mingjue Xiong, do you want to come?" Nie Mingjue shake his head no, "I need to head back to the Nie clan to let Huaisang know that we are okay. He get worry when I am away fighting. But I will see you at the Banquet, even thought I don't really like it."

"Okay, see you at the Banquet," when Nie Mingjue is gone, Lan Xichen turn his attention to Bichen, Wangji, Chenqing and Suibian.

"Bichen, Wangji, Chenqing, Suibian, can you three go help the remnant Wen? I'm afraid that Jin Guangshan will send out Jin Zixun to go either kill them or capture them. I don't want to repeat what happen. Once you are done, come back to cloud Recesse and tell me okay?"

"We are on it, Zewu Jun!" With that all four spiritual disappear from there, "This is my way for saying sorry to Wen guniang and her family. I shouldn't listen to Jin Guangshan or Meng Yao at all."