Reverse Time?

"What reverse time? Can they really do that?" Asked Lan Xichen. "They can Zewu Jun but before that Chenqing, Suibian, Bichen, Wangji, when we arrive at the Qiongqi path can you stop there? I want to find out who was it that play the second flute sound."

The four spirit tool looked at each other, then to Wei Ying, "Of course master Wei. Let's start." The sphere float up into the sky, Chenqing, Suibian, Wangji and Bichen combined their energy, soon everything around them begin to flow back ward.

Wei Ying, Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen is amaze at how their spiritual tool can make something like this happened. "I noticed something while everyone is fighting the resentment energy," Lan Zhan and Wei Ying looked at Lan Xichen, "what will that be Xiong Zhang?"

"Look down there," as the scene is going backward, Wei Ying Yin Hufu appear in front of him, when he is about to touch it a hand grab onto his wrist, "Master, don't touch it. I will keep it safe for you." Wei Ying nodded his head, he take his hand back.

"Look, Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan appear from somewhere," Wei Ying and Lan Zhan see it too. They soon see Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan walking back into the picture, "it look like they don't want to be part of the war against Wei Ying. They are making the other clan to do all of the work."

Soon they are at Jinlintai, Wei Ying see that all of the Wen remnant is back being alive. 'I can help change their fate. They will live a life away from the war. Wen Ning doesn't have to become a fierce corpse, A-Yuan will still have his family. Same with you, A-Ling," Wei Ying look down at the baby in his arm.

When Wei Ying see that they are at Qiongqi path he tell the four spiritual tool to stop, "Suibian! Stop here!"

"Whoever is playing that second flute sound they are here, I just don't know where. When I stop playing on Chenqing, the other flute sound is still there."

"Master," Wei Ying looked at Chenqing.

"We will go take a look for you, Master," so Chenqing and Suibian left to go find that person. "Master Wangji, we will take you to see something else as well?" Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen looked at each other then back to Wangji, "I guess I should call you Wangji as well?" Wangji nodded his head.

"So what is it Wangji?" Asked Lan Zhan. "I think it will be right after the banquet at Jinlintai. At night, something Zewu Jun should see as well."

"Something I should see?" Asked Lan Xichen. "Or more like something you should heard too," Bichen added to what Wangji just said. "Does this have to do with Jin Guangyao too?" Lan Xichen asked as he fisted his hand very tightly.

Wangji and Bichen can only nodded their head, "Once you understand what he did, what will you do?" Asked Wangji. "I will be on guard. I won't let what he say will get to me. I also should let Mingjue Xiong know about Jin Guangyao too right?" The two spiritual tool nodded their head again.

About an hour or so later Chenqing and Suibian came back with a frozen Su She. "Master!" Wei Ying, Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen look at who the person is, "Su She!" They look at the flute in his hand.

"It was Su she who altered my flute!" Wei Ying is angry, very angry, "I haven't done anything to him! Why is he doing this to me? Why is Jin Guangyao and Su She framing me for something I have never done!?" Jin Ling let out a whimp, "I'm sorry A-Ling. Is okay...is okay."

"Wei Ying, is alright. We will figure this out," Lan Zhan pull Wei Ying into his arm, 'we will figure this out.'

Chenqing and Suibian put Su She back down to the ground, when they have done that they came back into the sphere. "Chenqing, Wangji, once you four have reversed the timeline. Remind me to block off Su She core so that he won't hurt Wei gongzi. I will lock him away, he won't do the same thing anymore."

"We will Zewu Jun."

The reverse time continue, when the right time come all four spiritual stop the flow of time. Just then the time have come, Lan Zhan, Wei Ying and Lan Xichen see where they are at. Chenqing went to get Jin Guangyao, he used his own resentment energy to sent it into Jin Guangyao mind.

A vision appear in front of them.

Jin Guangyao walk to Su she room, he knock on it, the door open to reveal Su She. "Jin gongzi," Jin Guangyao walk into the room. "Jin gongzi, is there something you want to talk to me about?" Su She asked while closing the door behind him.

"I see that Jin Zixun was causing you trouble on your way into the banquet today. I think there is a way to take your revenge out on Jin Zixun while at the same time we can blame it on Wei Wuxian." 'I can use the music note on the book that belong to the Lan clan. This music can altered Wei Wuxian music, this will make Wen Ning to kill both Jin Zixun and Jin Zixuan. Then I can kill Jin Guangshan. I will take over as sect leader and Xiandu.' Everyone can see an evil smirk on Jin Guangyao face.

"But how will we do that? I don't know any curse?" Asked Su She. "Have you heard of one hundred hole curse?" Su she gasp at this, "but then I will have it on me."

"Don't worry Minshan. No one will know is you. I also have another plan to get rid of both Jin Zixun and Jin Zixuan. Once you put the curse on Jin Zixun, he will start to get very itchy. That is when I will tell Zixun that it was Wei Wuxian who put that curse on him."

Wei Ying and Lan Xichen eye went wide. They are both shock and angry at what they are hearing.

Jin Guangyao pull out a piece of rip music note, "learn this, when Wei Wuxian begin to play on his flute that is when you will play altered his music. This will make Wen Ning go out of control and he will kill Jin Zixuan and Jin Zixun. I will tell Jin Zixuan about Jin Zixun ambushing Wei Wuxian at Qiongqi path. He will go there to stop Jin Zixun and then everyone will blame Wei Wuxian and Wen Ning for killing the two of them."

"I...I...I....I...Can't Believe It Was Jin Guangyao and Su She all along!" Lan Xichen voice is very angry.

Suibian see that his master is about to fall to the ground, he take Jin Ling into his arm. "Wei Ying!"

Wangji kneel down in front of Wei Ying, "Master Wei, they framed you is because you walk a dark path, you use Yin Hufu to control died corpse. That is why they targeted you."