The Danger

In Qingheng Jun room, there sit Wei Ying, Lan Zhan, Lan Xichen and Lan Qiren, "A-Huan, have you sent out message for the Jiang and the Nie clan?"

"I have Fuqin. I also sent a message for Jin gongzi as well. I hope that he will let his mother know. I just hope Jin Guangshan won't come because if he come then our plan will be ruining."

"Then let's prepare to let them know," everyone nodded their head. As Wei Ying and Lan Zhan walk back to Jingshi, Lan Zhan noticed the sad and scare expression on Wei Ying face, "Wei Ying?"

"Mhmm," was all he said. "Are you worry about something?" Lan Zhan asked Wei Ying.

"I don't want to be at the meeting when Jiang Fengmian and Yu Ziyuan arrive to cloud Recesse. She will think that I am causing trouble to your clan or do something that embarrasses her clan. She never let me wear the clan color, that is why I wear black and red."

"You never told me about your life in the Jiang Clan. Is your childhood that bad?"

"Mn, it was. When Jiang Fengmian found me, he took me in. But when I begin to live there, Yu Ziyuan begin to treat me differently."

"Differently? How?"

"She always compare me and Jiang Cheng, she get angry whenever Jiang Fengmian give me more attention then his own son. She always said that I don't deserve to live in the Jiang house and that one day I will kill her whole family. I cause Jiang Fengmian and Yu Ziyuan to died by the Wen clan hand. She was r-" Wei Ying got cut off by Lan Zhan .

"No!" This shock Wei Ying, "No," Lan Zhan put his hand on both of Wei Ying shoulder as he turn Wei Ying to look at him. "No, it wasn't Wei Ying fault. Your not the cause of their death. It was the Wen clan who caused their death."

Lan Zhan see tears running down Wei Ying face, "Wei Ying?"

"I always wanted someone to said that to me. I always wanted someone to tell me that is not my fault that they died. I always carried the guilt of not been able to save them." Lan Zhan take Wei Ying into his arm, "Don't worry as long as I am here with you, I won't let that women near you nor say anything to hurt you."

"Mn."

Lan Zhan pull Wei Ying back, he help Wei Ying to dry his tears, "since it is still morning let's head to the cold spring. We need to form your golden core as fast as possible."

"Okay," they continue to walk toward the cold spring instead of going back to Jingshi.

Jingshi

"Said Suibian, Chenqing," Wangji see his master and Wei Ying walking down toward the cold spring. "What is it, Wangji?" Asked Chenqing.

"Since Master Xichen sent a message to the Jiang Clan, won't that women be there as well?" Suibian know what Wangji is talking about. "Then Chenqing, shouldn't we be there for master as well?" 'I was always by Master side in spirit. I see everything that has happen to him. I can't do anything to help him but now....now I can be there for him.'

"Your right, we should be there for master. We can't let that women do whatever she want and said whatever she want with master." Chenqing eye begin to turn red, "Master went through a lot, this time it is our turn to protest him."

"Hey hey count us in. He is also our master soulmate that make Master Wei our master as well."

"Then is a deal."

A week later Nie Mingjue arrive, then Jiang Fengmian and Yu Ziyuan and then Madam Jin. Jin Zixuan is waiting for his mother, "A-Niang, after the meeting is over, can we talk?"

Madam Jin is surprise that her son want to talk to her alone, "of course, let's go, the other sect leader is waiting for us."

When Jin Zixuan and Madam Jin enter into the room, he looked at Jiang Cheng. The two doesn't know how to tell their parents that Jin Zixuan and Jiang Yanli is looking after their grandson who came from the future.

Jin Zixuan walk over to Jiang Fengmian, "Jiang gongzi can we talk?" Jiang Fengmian looked at his son, he gave a nod, Jiang Cheng got up gave a bow and then he left from there with Jin Zixuan.

"I think we should go talk to A-Li about how to tell our parents about Jin Ling. Do you think they will believe us?" Jiang Cheng sigh, "we can always ask those people that told us about Jin Ling future parents."

"But how do we find them?" The two doesn't know it but the four spiritual tool and their master is listen to them. "You want to look for us?" The two turn around to see Wei ying, Lan Zhan and the four spiritual tool standing behind them.

"Is you four? Who are you anyway?" Asked Jiang Cheng. "Let us introduce ourselves. I am Suibian, Master Wei sword."

"Chenqing."

"Wangji also know as Master Wangji zither."

"Bichen."

"If you want our help then that have to wait, the meeting is about to start. Shall we head in?" Jin Zixuan and Jiang Cheng looked at each other, they gave each other a nod and then they all walk into the room.

Wei Ying walk fast into the room as he went to sit down next to Lan Xichen, Lan Zhan sat down next to Wei Ying. He covered Wei Ying a little so that he wont see Yu Ziyuan glaring at him.

"Hey sect leader Jiang wife, stop glaring at my master or I will make your eye to go blind!" Come a very angry Chenqing.

"Who are you to tell me what to do?" Come a angry Yu Ziyuan. "You don't deserve to know who I am so watch what you said Yu Ziyuan." Suibian tugged on Chenqing clothes this got Chenqing to sit back down.

"Qingheng Jun, can you tell us why are we all here?" Asked Nie Mingjue. "The Nie, Lan, Jiang, Jin and the minor clan, we are all in danger. The Wen clan is about to start a war against all of us sect."

"What a war?" Come a worried Nie Huaisang.