The Aqua Demon

That night Wei Ying got ready to leave, "Master?" He turn to see Suibian and Chenqing, "where are you going?"

"Down to Caiyi town. The town will get attack by the Aqua demon very soon. We need to sealed the Aqua demon first before the Wen clan can sent it down the river to Caiyi town."

"We are coming too. If something happen to you then we will get yell by Master Wangji, you can't said no to us," Wei Ying sigh, "okay okay, let's got," the three sneak out of Jingshi quietly, they don't want to wake up Wangji, Bichen and Lan Zhan.

Once all three of them arrived in Caiyi town, they head out onto the lake. "I can't even maneuver on my sword anymore," Wei Ying let out a sigh. "Don't worry Master, let me," Chenqing summon up a dark cloud, "step on, this dark cloud won't let you fall."

"I trust you." Wei Ying step on the dark cloud, Suibian step on his sword while Chenqing turn his flute into a big one, where he can use it to fly on it. "Master, are you ready to go?" Wei Ying nodded his head.

"Then let's head up stream to the Wen clan territory. But master what will we do when we get there?" Asked Chenqing.

"Since the two of us can use resentment energy, we can seal this monster under the lake or put a seal on the lake this way the Wen clan won't be able to chase it down to Caiyi town and it won't hurt the people or destroy the boat."

"Master, Chenqing, we are here," they all look around the lake, "this lake is big," Wei Ying pull out a red talisman, "Chenqing?" Chenqing nodded his head. He take the talisman, fly up above the lake, and he turn the small talisman into a big one. He added his own sealing word on it, 'the stronger, the better.'

The talisman turn into a big dome, Chenqing sent the dome down onto the lake as it cover up the whole lake from top to bottom. The talisman vanish, this way no one can see not even the Wen clan can see it.

Chenqing went back down to where Suibian and Wei Ying is at, "Master is done," Wei Ying nodded his head, "Let's head back."

"Master, shouldn't we go talk to Wen guniang and her didi?" Wei Ying sat down on the dark cloud as they head back to Cloud Recesse. "I want to Suibian but the thing is where do you think we should take them?"

"That is a good question."

"Why don't you let me and Suibian find a place for them to live? It is best for them to leave their clan and their home to a safer place."

"Alright, then we will go talk to Wen Qing and Wen Ning later on." When Wei Ying, Suibian and Chenqing arrived back at Jingshi they see a worry Lan Zhan. "Lan Zhan!" Lan Zhan look up to see Wei Ying waving his hand at him.

Lan Zhan let out a relief. When all three of them is on the ground Lan Zhan walk up to Wei Ying, "where did you go?"

"We went up stream, where the Wen clan will chased the Aqua demon to Caiyi town."

"You went up there?" Wei Ying nodded his head, "did you do something to it?"

"We seal it up, no one can break the spell. Now, Caiyi town is safe."

"Shall we head back in? I'm tire," Lan Zhan shake his head at this, "Next time, take me with you. I don't want anything to happen to you."

"Don't worry, Suibian and Chenqing went with me. Let's go in, I'm sleepy."

The next morning Lan Xichen went to Jingshi to see Lan Zhan and Wei Ying, "Wangji, A-Xian," the two turn to look at the doorway, "Xichen ge, what is it?" Lan Xichen look from the spiritual tool to his didi and Wei Ying.

"Hey Suibian! That is unfair!" Whined Bichen. Suibian went to tackled Bichen to the ground, this got Bichen to blush. Suibian take both of Bichen hand and lock them above his head, "I win this fight fair and square. Try to train some more then you can bear me."

"Get off of Bichen," Wangji grabbed Suibian by the back of his shirt and pull him up and away from Bichen. "Hey Wangji! Let me go! Chenqing!" Chenqing sigh at this, "You started."

Lan Xichen shake his head at how childish Lan Zhan and Wei Ying spiritual tool is, "something happen in the Wen clan?" Wei Ying and Lan Zhan looked at each other then back to Lan Xichen, "What happen?"

"There usually people drown in the water because of water ghoul attacking them but now, there nothing happen. Didn't the water ghoul come down to Caiyi town because the Wen clan couldn't seal it away?"

"Oh, there no need to worry about that Xichen ge. Chenqing and I already sealed the Aqua demon at the bottom of the lake that belong to the Wen clan."

"You did?"

"Mn."

"I am relief, also, I already took care of Su She. He is lock away in a place where he can receive his meal daily."

"But won't Jin- I mean Meng Yao will find a way to get to him?" Asked Wei Ying. "Meng Yao won't be able to enter into the clan. If he can enter into the Lan clan, there is only one way."

"And what is that way, Xiong Zhang?" Asked Lan Zhan. "Is that I gave him a jade token to let him enter into the Lan Clan. Now, I should....no...I shouldn't give him the jade token."

"Master Xichen, it is more like you shouldn't become sworn brother with him. Neither, should Nie Mingjue." The three turn to see the spiritual tool enter into the room. "Let's me see, after Wen Zhuliu stabbed Meng Yao, the Wen clan left the Nie clan. Nie Mingjue and Meng Yao was in the room talking to each other, then after that Meng Yao tell Nie Huaisang that he couldn't take care of him anymore, Meng Yao left the Nie clan."

"Do you know what happen during the attack on the Nie clan?" Wei Ying shake his head no. "Some thing must have happened to make Chifeng Zun kick Meng Yao out the Nie clan?" This got Lan Xichen and Wei Ying to think about it.

"We can't go back to look for the answer, we can only think about changing the past right now," they all agree to what Chenqing just said. "Then let's begin by letting the Jiang, Nie and Jin know about this."

"Xiong Zhang, we can only let Jin Zixuan and his mother know about it, not Jin Guangshan."

"I will let Jin gongzi know."