Prepare For Battle

"You heard me! Master Wei Wuxian doesn't have his golden core anymore because he gave it to you. The golden core inside of you right now is his, if you don't believe me then call for master sword."

"A-Cheng," Jiang Cheng raise up his hand, "suibian!" The sword come flying in and then the sword went into Jiang Cheng hand.

Everyone in the room is shock and surprise beside Wei Ying, Lan Zhan and their spiritual tool.

Suibian got up, he walk over to Jiang Cheng and take the sword away from him. "I only have one master. You will never be good enough to be my master. You betray my master, you kill my master but worst of all...you defected my master from the Jiang clan."

"Defect? What do you mean by defect?" Suibian didn't answer Jiang Cheng question, he just walk back over to where the other is at.

"From now on Yu Ziyuan, you better watch what you said to our master. He gave his life to protect your son and daughter. Now, he owe your family nothing. He already repay Jiang Fengmian for taken him in."

Soon the room went quiet, Qingheng Jun decide to speak up, "Since we all know what will happen soon. We should prepare for battle."

"The Wen clan attack our clan and Mingjue Xiong clan is when Wangji and the other heir is at the Wen indoctrination. How will we stop them from attacking our clan?" Lan Xichen asked everyone around him.

"We can help you, Master Xichen?" Everyone look at Wangji (guqin), "How Wangji(guqin)?" Lan Xichen asked.

"Me and Chenqing will stay here in cloud Recesse to help with the battle while Suibian and Bichen will stay at Chifeng Zun clan to help out. Will that be okay with you, Chifeng Zun?" Wangji (guqin) asked Nie Mingjue.

"Not at all," he turn to look at his didi, "Huaisang, make sure you stay safe during the Wen indoctrination. I think this indoctrination is to hold the heir hostage," everyone around him agree at what he just said.

"But Da ge, I don't want to go."

"Nie Xiong, if you don't go then they will come to escort you to the indoctrination," Nie Huaisang bit his lips. "But I don't want to leave Da ge. I don't want anything to happen to him nor our clan!"

"Nie gongzi, like we said Suibian and Bichen will be with your brother, you just need to get through the Wen indoctrination. But Master Wangji, what will we do with your sword?" Wangji asked.

"During the Wen indoctrination, we went to the cave, we got no medicine with us and way out. To prevent this from happening, we can put illusion on a wooden sword to make Wen Chao think that this is our real sword which is not. Then we make a Qiankun pouch to put medicine and rope inside this way we can get out."

"Lan Zhan, don't forget they block the entrance, we won't be able to get out."

"Don't worry Wei gongzi, you can leave that to us. We will come take the rock out once we know that there isn't any Wen clan disciple around." Qingheng Jun make sure that he will get them all out.

Qingheng Jun turn his attention to Jiang Fengmian, "Sect leader Jiang, since you know what will happen to your clan very soon. I suggest you prepare for the fight against the Wen clan. You shouldn't leave your clan unprotected, your wife isn't strong enough to hold them back." Yu Ziyuan glared at Qingheng Jun, this doesn't faze him at all.

"I understand Qingheng Jun. It look like war is at our door step," everyone in the room went quiet.

When the meeting is over Lan Zhan, Wei Ying and their spiritual tool head back to Jingshi. Once they arrived at Jingshi, Wei Ying let out a long breath, "Master," Wei Ying opened his eye to look at both  Chenqing and Suibian.

"After we help  protect the Nie and the Lan, we will meet you on your way to the cave. You should let us spiritual tool take care of that Yao. Since we have reverse time, I don't think that sword will be in the Xuanwu stomach nor it will be at the burial mound."

"Mention of the burial mound, have you guys found a new home for Wen Qing and her family yet?" Wei Ying asked with his head still on the table. "We did. We just need to talk to Wen guniang and her family."

"Didn't you guys said that you will help talk to Jin gongzi and Jiang gongzi about Jin Ling?" Lan Zhan looked at the four spiritual tool. "We Forgot!" Bichen grab Suibian while Wangji grab Chenqing.

When Chenqing, Wangji, Suibian and Bichen saw Jiang Cheng and Jin Zixuan, they know that the two of them are looking for them. "Jiang gongzi, Jin gongzi." The two turn to see the four spiritual tool.

"We were looking for you. Our parent is together right now, Jie is in the room with Jin Ling in her arm, we are waiting for the right moment to tell them." They look at Madam Jin, Yu Ziyuan and Jiang Fengmian, "alright go tell Jiang guniang to bring our young master Jin, then we will tell them everything."

Jin Zixuan and Jiang Cheng both nodded their head, they turn around as they walk into the room. The two walk out with Jiang Yanli who is holding a baby boy in her arm, "A-Li, why is there a child in your arm? Who child is this?" Asked Yu Ziyuan.

"Before you accused your daughter of having a child before her marriage, we will tell you who this child belong too. Listen closely," Suibian, Chenqing, Bichen and Wangji begin to tell Madam Jin, Yu Ziyuan and Jiang Fengmian what happen in the future. They only tell the same lies like both Jiang Yanli and Jin Zixuan know that they won't be alive to look after their child.

They want Suibian and his friend to take their child into the past so that their past life can look after him. "Are you saying that this child belong to A-Li and Zixuan?" Asked Madam Jin.

"Yes and also, your son from the future want Jin Zixuan to go live in the Jiang clan because he doesn't want his father to touch his son nor want him to teach his son bad thing. Your son here agree to go live with Jiang guniang in Yunmeng town. Right Jin gongzi?" Chenqing gave Jin Zixuan a glare.

"Yes," Jin Zixuan looked at his mother "Niang, I promise A-Li that I will go live with her. I want to protect our son as well."

"It is fine with me son," She smiled at the child in Jiang Yanli arm.

Jiang Fengmian, Yu Ziyuan and Madam Jin walk up to Jiang Yanli and Jin Zixuan, "What is his name?" Asked Jiang Fengmian.

"His name is Jin Ling courtesy Rulan," answered Suibian.

"Jin Ling...Rulan....I like it."

Suibian, Chenqing, Bichen and Wangji look at the happy family in front of them, "We shouldn't tell Master Wei about this. He always want a family like this," Chenqing nodded his head.

"Shall we go?" They all nodded their head, they vanished from there leaving a happy family behind.