Jiang Yanli and Jin Zixuan Decision

While waiting for Suibian and Bichen to come back with Jiang Yanli and Jin Zixuan, Chenqing is playing with Jin Ling while Wangji watch over the two in front of him. "Are we going to make up a story about Jin gongzi parents?" Wangji asked Chenqing.

"Mn. We will do what Master Wei said. We also need to get Jin Zixuan to go live in the Jiang clan."

"Why do you think Master Wei want Jin Zixuan to live in the Jiang?" Wangji asked.

"Do you remember what happen to the Jiang family? The Massacre? Their golden core? When that time come, we should be the one to fight Wen Zhuliu. We are spiritual tool after all. We don't have a golden core so it will be easier for us to fight him."

"I guess your right. But," Wangji went over to where Chenqing is at with Jin Ling. Wangji went down in front of Chenqing which surprise him, "Why so close?"

"When the battle started don't you dare fight alone, you go it?" Chenqing look into Wangji eye, "what you want to fight along side me?" Wangji patted Chenqing head this cause Chenqing heart to skip a beat.

Suibian

Suibian finally found Jiang Yanli, she is not alone though, 'Might as well get this over with,' "Jiang Guniang!" Both Jiang Yanli and Jiang Cheng turn to see a person who they don't know live here in Cloud Recesse.

"Who are you?" Asked Jiang Cheng as he stood in front of his sister. "You don't have to know who I am." Suibian turn his attention to Jiang Yanli, "Jiang guniang, there someone I want you to meet. Jiang gongzi, you can come too if you want."

"Jie," Jiang Cheng looked at his sister, "Who do you want my sister to me?" Asked Jiang Cheng. "If you come along then you will see. I can't tell you but there one thing you need to understand?"

"What will that be?" Asked Jiang Cheng. "You ask too many question. Just come and see for yourself." Jiang Yanli and Jiang Cheng looked at each other, they gave one another a nodded to their head. "Then we will come with you."

Suibian sigh, 'I hope Bichen talk with Jin Zixuan will go well.' "Please follow me."

Bichen

Bichen also found Jin Zixuan, he is with his disciple. 'No wonder Master Wei hate him. He sure is a brat,' "Jin Zixuan," Jin Zixuan turn around to see a person in blue and white standing behind him.

"Who are you?" Asked Jin Zixuan.

"You don't have to know who I am. I need to speak with you in private, please," Jin Zixuan know how respectful this person is he turn to look at his disciple. "Go back to your room and rest." The Jin disciple bow to their gongzi, soon they left from there.

Once the Jin disciple is gone, Jin Zixuan turn his attention back to Bichen, "You can talk now?"

"I want you to go meet someone. I won't take a no for it. This person, you and Jiang guniang will take care of them," Bichen know what Jin Zixuan is about to said, "Now now, hear me out first. When you see this person, you and Jiang guniang has you make a decision. My friend is waiting for us, come."

When both Suibian and Bichen see each other on the other side Jiang Yanli and Jiang Cheng is surprise to see Jin Zixuan with someone in blue and white outfit. "Jin gongzi," Jin Zixuan turn to the left to see Jiang Yanli and Jiang Cheng going to where he is going as well.

"Is Jin Zixuan the person you want us to meet?" Asked Jiang Cheng. "No, not him."

"Gongzi, the person you want me to see is Jiang guniang and her didi?" Asked Jin Zixuan. "No is not them."

"Suibian, Bichen," come Wangji and Chenqing, "And who are they?" Asked Jin Zixuan. "We can't tell you yet but," Bichen and Suibian went to stand by Wangji and Chenqing side, "there is something we want to tell you three, please keep an open minded, okay?"

Jiang Yanli, Jiang Cheng and Jin Zixuan nodded their head. Chenqing gave a nod to Wangji, he understand what he need to do. He went behind the tree, pick up the bundle in his arm and then he went back to the front where Chenqing and the other is at.

"Jiang Yanli, Jin Zixuan, I want you two to meet your future son Jin Rulan." This got Jiang Yanli and Jin Zixuan to look at each other then back to the baby in Wangji arm. "Wait a minute! The two of them are not even marry yet, why is there a baby here? Why did you said that it is their baby?!" Shouted a angry and very confuse Jiang Cheng.

"Jiang Wanyin! Will you keep your mouth shut!? We will explain it to you!" Shouted back Chenqing. The shouting cause Jin Ling to cry, "may I?" Jiang Yanli hold out her arm for Wangji to put Jin Ling into her arm. "Of course," as Wangji put Jin Ling into Jiang Yanli arm, he stop crying.

"What is the baby story?" Jin Zixuan asked. "Let's said that the baby father and mother already passed away. Before they die, they ask us to take their baby back into the past and give it to their past self to take care of him. Also, the future Jin Zixuan ask us to tell the past Jin Zixuan to go live with Jiang Yanli instead of going back to his own clan."

"He tell me to go live with Jiang Yanli at her home?" Chenqing nodded his head. Jin Zixuan looked at the baby in Jiang Yanli arm, 'he my son? He mine and A-Li son?'

"Jiang guniang, Jin gongzi, this is your decision. Once you make the right decision then we will plan out on how to tell your parents. Jin gongzi, the only person I can't let them know is your father. This person that save your son, he doesn't want your father anywhere near him. Understand?"

"I understand," Jin Zixuan walk over to where Jiang Yanli is at, he smile down at the baby, "Jin Rulan, you said? Is this his courtesy name? What is his other name?"

"Is Jin Ling courtesy Rulan."

"Rulan? I like it. Zixuan?" Jiang Yanli looked at Jin Zixuan, "Mn. I like it too. What do you said, A-Li? Want to keep our son?"

"I do. He look a lot like you. Since our future self couldn't raise him, we should do it for them."

"I agree. Then we will raise our son together."

Chenqing, Suibian, Wangji and Bichen looked at each other with a smile on their face, 'Master will like the news. Now young master Jin will grow up with his parents at his side.'