THE DEBUT FOR MIN!!!

Start from the beginning

The person who did it was none other that the same hooded figure. Letting out a loud feminine scream, they were gone at the speed of light. And before the dummies could react, slicing sounds where heard as each of them exploded into dust the minute they felt something sharp going through them.

Watching what I do
Come walk in my shoes
And see the way I'm livin' if you really want to

Each of them exploded as the hoodie figure came falling dramatically from the sky like a Boss.

Hey!
Livin'my life
Oh! Hey!
My life
My life, just livin' my life
Oh!
My life, my life
Hey! Oh! Hey!
My life, just livin' my life. . .

Thr hooded figure nodded their head to the rest of the music, their hand rasing into a fist to hit the last dummy from behind, destroying it. Slowing they began to descend back to the surface of the earth before landing on top of a mountain.

They felt a presence appearing next to them as they took off their earpiece they had on the while time.

"Good job". Trixx smirked with her hands in her pockets watching as the hooded figure reached out their hand to take off the hood over their face. The person revealing to be nine other than the nine tailed fox herself, smiling as she took off the blindfold she had over her eyes all night.

"Thanks, trixx". Sha said, before pulling out her phone and tabbed a button to stop the music. Het eyes then trailed off to the time, much to her surprise. "Woah! 12:01 already? I gotta get back so I don't wake up grumpy tomorrow morning for work".

"Sure thing".

Min smiled and nodded in response to the fix spirit as she was about to turn to leave.

"But there's just one more thing".

The nine tailed fox stopped on her trail, holding unto her flute tight before she turned around, clearly expecting a surprise attack. But to her surprise, she was met with trixx smiling while holding out something in her hand.

"Happy birthday, min".

Looking down at her hand, min was met with two jingle bells.

Min was in awe awe before a smile formed on her lips remembering how guang xuming used to wear the same bells as earrings in her ears. She then took the bells into her hands and hagged them close to her chest, smiling softly at them before smiling back at the fox Infront of her.

"That's trixx".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day came sooner as expected. Inside of pigsy's noodles we see the shop owner who was putting the finishing touches on min's birthday cake. He then blew the tip of the icing bag like a gun releasing smoke before smiling happily at his finished work.

Suddenly, an excited mk popped up next to him, almost making the pig demon let go of his icing bag but he quickly caught it.

"That looks great!". He commented with a loud voice and his hands shot into the air like he just don't care. He then looks around the noodle shop which was all decorated for his girlfriend's birthday party.

The door was then slammed opened to reveal a grinning mei with a Canon before it shot giltter into the restaurant. "Glitter canon at the ready, captain!".

Tang, who was at his usual place by the counter, shook his head to get the glitter off his head while also groaning in dismay as he pushed his glitter covered bowl of noodles away. "What? Why would we need a glitter canon?".