Battles Among Elites

Start from the beginning

A Pokémon, whose appearance doesn't really match the bubbly and angel-like personality of Kushida, what are the odds.

"Light 'em up, Star-boy." says Kouenji as he chucks his Pokéball as if he were pitching a baseball.

What would come out of it would be like a lion cub, with a star on its tail.

Kushida would also use her Pokédex on the Pokémon sent out by Kouenji.

Its name is Shinx and it's an Electric-type.

"Ladies first, try and get an attack off at Star-boy, Pretty girl." says Kouenji.

"I'll take you up on your offer then, alright?

Houndour, use Ember!"

The dog Pokémon would send, like how the attack is named, embers of fire at the Shinx.

They would approach closer and closer to the lion cub, but Kouenji and Shinx are both unfazed, as if they were one entity, in two different bodies.

"Star-boy, I dislike fire, sweep it away with your tail."

Shinx would use its tail to brush the Ember attack off.

"Star-boy, use Swift." says Kouenji as he takes out his pocket mirror.

"Houndour, dodge it!" says Kushida.

The Houndour would jump away, but the Swift attack seemed to be like a homing missile, as it would not leave its target.

Houndour was evidently shocked and took the impact of the attack and that was enough for the battle to be decided.

"Houndour cannot continue the battle, Kouenji Rokusuke is the winner of the Pokémon battle!"

The battle was decided in only 2 attacks and Shinx came out on top.

"Houndour, you did your best..." said Kushida with her head down, as she recalled the Pokémon into her Pokéball.

"Shinx, just as expected." said Kouenji as he recalled his Pokémon into his Pokéball.

"I'll defeat you next, alright?" said Kushida with a pout to Kouenji.

"You'd need a million years to even land an attack on one of my Pokémon." said Kouenji, while leaving for the stands, back towards Kushida.

~Pokémon of the Elite~

"The next battle between Sudou Ken and Hirata Yousuke will begin shortly, may the people named please get ready."

As soon as Hirata's name was mentioned, the crowd got a bit more lively, that isn't to say that the previous battle didn't have its fans, mostly males. This time it's just the opposite, with the fans being mostly females.