"You like 'em?" Keanu inquired, a grin spreading across his face as he deftly took hold of Mieke's bags. Wrapping his arm around her shoulders, he drew her in close as they started walking towards the exit of the airport.

"Like them? I love them." Mieke beamed, casting an affectionate gaze at her bouquet before holding it closer to her chest.

"Wait, give me another kiss," Keanu requested as they approached his car, causing Mieke to burst into laughter. He gently cupped her face and leaned in for another kiss. "Ion think you know how much I missed your kisses." He murmured against her lips between kisses.

"You did?" Mieke asked.

"You know I did. Ima spend every day you here kissing you." Keanu replied, opening the back door to stow Mieke's bags before closing it and then heading to the passenger side to open the door for her. "You ate? You hungry?"

"I had a little something on the flight, but yeah, I'm hungry. I could go for some Arby's, but at the same time, I'm craving some nuggets from McDonald's." Mieke shared as she settled into the car. Keanu closed her door before making his way to the driver's side.

"You nasty." Keanu shook his head.

"What? Arby's is good. You trippin." Mieke defended her food preferences.

"Nah you trippin. That shit not good at all. I'll get you yo Arby's and yo McDonald's though. They ain't too far from each other."

Even if the restaurants were far apart, he'd still go the distance to get her what she wanted.

Mieke grinned mischievously. "Remember when I made you try that Arby's sandwich?" she teased, prompting a side glance from Keanu that sent her into a fit of laughter.

"Man, that sandwich had my stomach hurting all night, and I only took one bite. Then you tried getting me to put mustard on it? Crazy." Keanu recalled, shaking his head in disbelief.

For the rest of the car ride to McDonald's and Arby's, Mieke and Keanu shared jokes and talked nonstop. Their conversation flowed effortlessly, filled with laughter and teasing. Keanu drove with ease, one hand on the wheel and the other resting gently on Mieke's thigh.

Initially, Keanu claimed he didn't want anything, but once Mieke's McDonald's nuggets and caramel sundae were in the car, his resolve quickly crumbled. He couldn't resist consistently pestering Mieke to share some of her nuggets and a spoonful of her sundae.

"You ate all the caramel I can't believe you." Mieke frowned looking at her sundae.

"You gone be aight. I'll buy you one when I come back." Keanu assured as they arrived at his apartment building. Mieke furrowed her eyebrows, turning around in her seat to face Keanu. "Why you giving me that look?" he inquired, puzzled by her expression.

"What do you mean when you come back?"

"I gotta go do something real quick, It ain't gone take long." Keanu explained.

Mieke scrunched her face, feeling a bit disappointed that she was finally here to spend time with her boyfriend, only for him to have somewhere else to be.