chapter thirty two.

excuse any mistakes.

𝐌𝐢𝐞𝐤𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐫𝐢 𝐃𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝙲𝙾𝙻𝚃𝚂 𝙽𝙴𝙲𝙺, 𝙽𝙹.
𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧...

To Summer, From Cole by Summer Walker played in the bathroom as Mieke stood in the shower, washing the soap off her body. Today was the NFC championship game, and the Philadelphia Eagles were playing the San Francisco 49ers. The winner of this game would secure their spot in the Super Bowl, where they would face the AFC winners, which is either the Cincinnati Bengals or the Baltimore Ravens.

Both the Eagles and the 49ers had a solid season, but the Eagles had an even stronger season.

Keanu's stats were incredible, making it clear that he was one of the best quarterbacks in the league, if not the best. He's thrown for over 5000 yards, 55 touchdowns and only 5 interceptions just this season alone. His yards and passer rating is among the highest in the league.

On top of his impressive stats, Keanu was also nominated for both the Walter Payton Man of the Year and Most Valuable Player award at the upcoming NFL Awards Show. The people loved him, and with his skills, it was easy to see why.

Mieke closed the shower water and hummed to herself, "Call me when you need some love."

Mieke took off her shower cap and grabbed her towel, drying her body thoroughly before wrapping the towel tightly around her. She stepped out of the shower and slipped her feet into her slippers before walking to the sink.

Mieke brushed her teeth, did her skincare routine, and then grabbed her makeup bag.

She typically doesn't wear makeup because the weather is often hot and wearing it makes her uncomfortable. However, it's cold today, which gives her a rare opportunity to finally wear some makeup. She didn't want to apply too much, as it was just a football game after all, so she chose a simple and understated natural makeup look.

"Bae!" Mieke yelled as she frantically looked through her makeup bag for her Elf Brow Lift. With her eyebrows furrowed, she searched high and low but couldn't find the product. "Bruh."

She set the bag down and walked towards the bathroom door. With the door now open, she saw Keanu laying on the bed, completely absorbed in the game. "You ain't hear me calling you?"

Keanu tore his gaze away from the TV screen, "Nah, I ain't hear you. Why? What you need?"

"Do you know where my elf brow lift is?"

"I don't even know what that is Mi."

"It's the clear container with the black top that says Elf Brow Lift. I'm always using it on my eyebrows with the brow wand. I can't find it."

Keanu thought for a moment and then said, "Oh that? No. Where's the last place you had it?"

Mieke scanned the room, thinking about where she might have left her elf brow lift before she looked back at Keanu, "I went to Khouri's house with it, but I remember leaving with it too."

"You remember coming in the house with it?" Keanu inquired and Mieke shook her head, "It's probably in the car then." He suggested.

Mieke thought for a moment, trying to recall where she had last seen her elf brow lift. She then remembered putting it in the cup holder in her car, and she spoke up. "It is, I remember now."