Chapter 7 - Confessions

Start from the beginning

"Come with me or die." He said through gritted teeth.

I snorted with laughter at his tone, he gripped on my arm tightly. "I'm not going anywhere with you, so let go of me." I yanked my arm back slightly hurting myself.

"You are so stubborn." His facial expression softened and he chuckled.

Before I could face away and run towards the woods, Daniel picked me up and I was now staring at his perfect butt. He had thrown me over his shoulder and one of his hands was on my behind and the other on my legs stopping me from moving. I tried to kick and shuffle but his grip tightened and I was stuck like superglue.

There goes my perfect Twilight plan. I sighed. Daniel put me down when we got to the car and I tried to escape again. Got to give a girl some credit for trying. He held on to my arm really tight, I'm sure it will get bruised later. Jack was in the drivers seat now and Daniel got in the passenger seat pulling me in to sit on his lap. Well that's awkward.

"Great! Awesome! You're going too give me a ride to town." I said while smiling.

Daniel scoffed and Jack chuckled. I'm glad I amuse them. "We're going back to the house." Daniel said.

I groaned in frustration and got a little comfortable. I used my back to squash Daniel and he just burst out laughing loudly at my attempt to hurt him. "That tickles." He said while laughing. When he stopped laughing he whispered in my ear "very mature" which I ignored.

The drive back home was fast, as soon as we got in Daniel forced me in to his room. It's not what you're thinking. At least I hope it's not like that.

"Why am I in here?" I asked.

He run his hand through his hair and looked me in the eye. "I can't have you running off again and you need to get some rest." 

I didn't have enough energy left in me to argue and I was exhausted. "Can I shower first?"

He smirked at me and then bit his lip. "Want me to join you?" 

"Pervert!" I threw the first thing near me which was a pillow towards him, but he dodged it. I couldn't help but smile.

"Use the shower in my room, there's towels in there." I nodded my head.

I bit my lip. "Erm...I don't have anything to wear."

"I will get you something don't worry beautiful. I will leave the clothes outside the door for you." He turned around to leave but before he could I held his arm to stop him.

He looked at me confused. "Thank you." I smiled and he winked at me before he left. His wink was enough to make me grin like a fool.

I jumped in the shower and washed my hair with Daniel's shampoo. I enjoyed the warm water on my skin and I took my time in the shower. After half an hour I got out and wrapped the red towel around me. I opened the door to pick up the clothes left for me. I wore light blue skinny jeans with a plain navy t-shirt which was tight and showed off my perfect curves. . Even though I felt like shit, I looked good. I put on the converses which also came with the clothes then I headed towards the living room. Who got me the new clothes?

I walked into the living room only to find no one there except a girl around the same age as me. Her raven black hair made her look pale and her bright blue eyes radiated with warmth. She was wearing a white dress with a denim jack over it. When she saw me she smiled warmly at me and I smiled back.

"Hi I'm Paris, Leo's enemy."

"Cataleya, Daniel's hostage." She laughed at my sarcasm which made me smile.