It was a hexadecimal Language, a code we use in our department. After getting the message we get sent all the info about the mission on my portal access.

I locked my phone and looked up to see that everyone was still staring at me expectingly.

"Probably got the wrong number." I said handing Mira my phone. She nodded without a word and they all went back to what they were doing.

 She nodded without a word and they all went back to what they were doing

I was in my oldest son's office with all my sons and oldest grandsons. We were talking about the mafia.

I dismissed Lucia's guards for the next few days as she will be spending the whole day with family and we'll protect her.

"What. The Russians have been spying on my piccola?" I asked dangerously low and dark cold voice as my eyes darkened.

"Don't worry Nonno, we already took care of it." Niccolò reassured me.

"But that still doesn't explain why they got their eyes on our princess." Santino said angrily.

"The Japanese mafia found out about Lucia and put a hit on her." Enzo informed. I clenched my jaw trying to keep my cool.

Us Moretti's are known for our anger. It runs in the blood.

"Did you take down the hit?" Alonzo asked.

"Yes, we did. But many of the underworld saw it and a lot of threats are being sent." Niccolò explained.

The tension in the room grew as anger radiated off of everyone.

Someone all of a sudden screamed. "HELP, HELP." Our eyes widened as all of us stood up abruptly and took out our guns from our waistbands.

We ran to where the scream came from and met the others on the way. I thought it was Mia bambina who was the one screaming but when I came to Damiano's room I saw him in top of his twin.

A second later Lucia and Lio came in walking casual. All of us quickly hid our guns so that Lucia couldn't see. It didn't look like she noticed it, but even a dumb person would've seen it.

I watched as the kids argue and shit before my daughter-in-law Ilaria said dinner was ready.

We all went down and ate together while talking together as we got to know each other.

"Btw sweetie. Someone sent you a weird text on one of your phones." Mira told Lucy with furrowed brows.

We all turned to her and it looked like she was having an argument with herself.

"Who was it from?" Lucia asked taking her phone that Ilaria handed her.

"It's an unknown number." Ilaria replied. Lucia nod. I watch as she opens the phone and read something.