14. Bonding

"Aww, look at them

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Aww, look at them. They're so adorable." I cooed a baby snake that wrapped himself around me. One of the world's deadliest snake to be exact, a black mamba.

I, Lio, Valentino, his twin Vincenzo, were in a secret room in Lio's room. Turns out dad made him a room for him to keep all his snakes and other animals.

There was two albino black mamba's three black mamba's, a Dominican red Mountain Boa, a banded krait, two geckos and a crest gecko, a tarantula baby many with I don't fucking know how many kids she proceeded to make. There were also a lot of other different species and breeds of animals.

He had a goddamn zoo in his room. This is amazing.

Soon they left me alone on the room as I wanted to continue playing with the snakes while the others left to play some games.

...

"Lio, we got a problem." I yelled as I ran walked down the stairs then greeted the guards with a big smile.

"Hi Alex, hi Ross." Hi greeted them with a wave and they chuckled at me.

"What. What happened?" Lio said coming running in."

"I might have lost you mama tarantula." I barely said.

Lio was about to say something but was cut off by a girly scream echoing throughout the house.

"HELP, HELP." I heard someone with probably the most lightest voice I've heard.

I laughed a bit before saying, "looks like we don't have a problem no longer." I chuckled as I recognized the voice.

We quickly made our way to where the screams were coming from Dami's room.

I smiled as I saw Dami on top of Dom while the rest of the family surrounded them. And they all held guns but quickly hid it when I came and I acted like I didn't see anything.

"Dude, get the fuck off me." Dom grunted trying to pry his twin off him.

"No. Not until you get this eight fucking leg creature out of my room." Dami screeched clinging to Dom more.

"Eww, what the fuck. It just blinked." Dami cried out with disgust. "Why does it have eight eyes." He kept crying.

"I thought Lucia was the one screaming by like a girl." Dario said.

"Same here. Thought I would come and be the prince in charm to save the scared princess." Marcello said with a smirk.

"I find that highly offensive considering I'm not scared of anything cugino." I said crossing my arms.