31. Halloween party

Sometimes
I wonder
how you put up with me.
Then I remember, oh I put up with you.
So we're even.

I was staring up at the ceiling, laying down while Jules and Aly were arguing about what to wear for the Halloween dance

It was Halloween and a girl in our school was throwing a party that she'd invited the whole school for and some other rich friends.

I was thinking about the fight that I had with my brothers. It's been weeks and we haven't bothered to talk and have been avoiding each other.

Everyone seems to have sensed the tension between us. Thankfully, none had said anything about it.

"No! You'd look ugly with black one. Wear the dark green instead, it will make your eyes pop out." Jules told her twin.

"I need your help. And I chose the black one, so I'll wear the black one!" Aly said annoyed.

"Come on Aly. You seem to need my help if you chose an outfit that would make you look hideous. So let me help you for once." Jules almost yelled.

"I told you, I don't need your help. I'll wear whatever I want." Aly yelled back.

"I'm just trying to help. No need to be rude." Jules snapped back.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I don't need your help. So why don't you just fuck off and go find someone else your opinions matters to them." Aly spat.

"Anyone would love for me to give them fashion advice. I don't see why you have a problem with it." Jules scoffed.

Before they could continue arguing, I decided to stop. "Both of you better shut up before I decide to slit your throat." Silence followed after making me satisfied.

"Aly, Jules is right. Green suits you more." I added. Jules grinned in victory while Aly hugged before picking up the outfit.

"Now, go get ready. We got a party waiting." I shooed them away.

They went to their rooms to change while I changed in mine, before we all met up. The guys barged into my room like usual.

I decided to dress like Harley Quinn. And let me say, I looked smoking hot. Bet I'm gonna laid by the end of the night, and I'm looking forward to it.

Sleeping around and partying is my way of getting relief. It gives me a sense of power when I have sex. That I'm the one that's in control of my body and not someone else. No one but I can decide what I want.

Unlike when I was chained up like an animal.

It is my way of letting out some steam.

Anyway. Aly was dressed a devil that's neck was slit. Jules a hot white bunny. Lio dressed as a fallen Angel. Luca as Ghost. Luc wore black short sleeved shirt and black cargo pants with only a scream mask.