17. Girls day out

SOMETIMES YOU THINK THAT YOU WANT TO DISAPPEAR

BUT ALL YOU REALLY WANT IS TO BE FOUND

"Hey, guys what happened with the punching bag?" Romeo asked confused as he walked in to the kitchen

"Hey, guys what happened with the punching bag?" Romeo asked confused as he walked in to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and took out a bottle of cold water.

And here I thought it was a perfect distraction that they came.

"Oh, right. Sorry about that." I said but it didn't sound like it. Which I wasn't really. Just needed something to put my anger out on.

Maybe I'll do that on Dom cause his face looks so punchable.

I don't think Enzo would mind. I thought as I shrugged.

"You were the one who ruined the punching bag?" Dom asked bored, but you see the surprise and proudness in his eyes.

"Yeah." I shrugged as I started eating my cereal but I still felt all their stare.

"I don't see what the big deal is?" I heard Julia mumble beside her mother and the fiancé who were talking about shopping or what not.

I'm seriously getting tired of the comments she keeps making. I don't even know her, yet she keeps showing hate towards me. The same with her Tally and Fernanda.

I don't think any of them heard her or they just ignored her. I've noticed she never interacts with her mother or Fernanda and the mother keeps telling her what to do and she doesn't complain.

I think this is the first time they're having breakfast with us, usually they just sit there.

Rayan being the kind doctor she is treated my busted knuckles as all the younger boys talked about me.

"I wanna see how good you are."

"She's better than Lio, that's for sure.

"How do you know that?"

"Because we watched him get his ass handed to him."

"Haha, no way."

"Man, you should have seen his face."

"I didn't take you for the violent one, princess."

I ignored their conversation and sat down at the table to continue eating. Fishing out my phone I started watching til too while eating.