"Oh, really. Prove it. Go pick that tarantula up and we'll see." Adriano challenged.

I shrugged before walking to Viola, the mama tarantula. Yes, Lio named her.

I went to Dami's desk and put my hand in front of her and she crawl up my arm.

"How can you be so afraid of her, look at her she's so harmless." I said walking over to Adriano and Marcello sticking Viola out in front of their faces.

They both let out a girly scream and jumped on each other.

We all laughed at them and they turned red in embarrassment and cursed under breath.

"Language." Antonio warned. They went quiet immediately.

"Com'n guys. Hold her for a bit, what's the worst she could do?" I taunted them.

"Bite you." Dami exasperatedly said while glaring at Viola who was staring at him and she made a disgusted face.

"Tarantula's aren't dangerous and don't aren't venomous. And their bites feel like bee sting." I stated.

"How can you hold that shit." Daniello asked.

"Hey, stop insulting my baby Viola." Lio said taking her from me, glaring at the guys who rolled their eyes.

"Ok, enough kids it's time for dinner." Aunt Ilaria said.

We all started heading down while Lio left to put Viola back.

I greeted the guards on our way and everyone stared at me with adoring eyes. I stare at them strangely.

We all settled down and soon Lio came down. We started eating

"Did you guys make these food?" I asked my aunts and Mira as I stuffed my mouth with some lasagna.

"Yes we did sweetie." Aunt Rayan replied.

"You guys did a good job then. This is amazing. I'll be sure to give you a call when I'm hungry." I said almosting Miami by as I ate the delicious food.

Everyone chuckled at me. "Slow down dear, you don't want you to choke, do you?" Aunt Ilaria said laughing at me.

"Yeah, the food simmer going anywhere, Luce." Damon said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes. I ate slower and the room broke into different groups of chatting.

We were talking and getting to know each other.

I got to know that we're going on a vacation in three days with the whole family. They said it's practically a tradition to go every summer somewhere together because it was what grandma wanted.

"Btw sweetie. Someone sent you a weird text on one of your phones." Mira told me with furrowed brows. I internally cussed myself. How did she get my work phone? It's probably a mission.

It went quiet as soon as she said that. Everyone stared at me like I knew what it was. Which I do but they don't have to know.

"Who was it from?" I asked taking my phone that she handed me.

"It's an unknown number." She replied. I nod. I opened my phone and saw a message from an unknown number.

M1 Pa