"That's a wonderful madam Mo.. I'm sure my grand uncle would be happy for someone wanted to study at the Cloud Recesses. I'm pretty sure your son well learn some good things at Gusu" said the fine young man with his usual smile.

"Yes², indeed I'm looking for ward to it that my son will learn good things from Gusu" she said as soon in a second a loud rustle noise coming from out sound was heard "what the-"

The young man burst in the chamber and runs towards to his mother who was looking at him with a confused look on her face. "Mother! Ahah!"

He runs towards her and hug her as he faked cried Infront of her and the guest inside at the room, they all look at him.

"Son? What's wrong?! What happened!" She said as she hold her son looking worried at him.

"Mom! That lunatic!" He said with his fake crying as he a bit yelled at his mother, as the guest listened to him from what he was about to say.

"What about that brat!? Did he do something to you!?!" She said with a bit anger on her tone "yes! That lunatic kicked my face! And he bullied me!! Mom! My face hurts!! Teach that lunatic a lesson mom!!" He said with anger on his tone as will as he told his mother. His mother was so mad after hearing her son about the lunatic that the son of a servant bullied her son.

Soon after another rustle was heard outside they all look at the door and a young man who was wearing make up on his face burst inside with no manners as the servants and the woman and her son look at him anger can be seen on their faces.

"Mom! That lunatic! His going to hurt me!" He said as he faked scared Infront of his mother as his mother staring to a young man with his face makeup on who was staring at her confused.

"YOU—! WHO LET HIM OUT! GET HIM BACK IN THERE!!" She said as yelled at her servant beside her ordering the man servant "yes! yes.." he said scared and worried face that the madam would do something on him nor hit him.

The young 'Mo' sit down on the floor as his arm crossed on his chest as some servant walk up to him and grab his back collar as they tried to drag him out.

"YOU DAMNED MADMAN! IF YOU DON'T GO BACK NOW, YOU CAN WAIT ON YOU'RE PUNISHMENT!?!" She said yelled at him as the servant started dragging him out. The people who was watching outside started mumbling or murmuring something as they watch the scene inside..

He peeked at his back as he grin a bit and look at the mad madam Infront of him looking down at him with her face mad.. he smiled and chuckle little bit that only him can hear it.

"You want me to go back? Sure, I'll go back" he said as he look determined on himself as he lift up his head and look straight at her face as he little grilled at it. "Before I go, Tell him to return the things he stole from me first." He said as he pointed to the young man.

The people look straight at the young man. The young Mo looked panicked from the people staring at him. He was so mad at the Young Man on the floor who's being slowly pulled out..

"THAT'S NONSENSE! WHEN I EVER STOLE YOU'R THINGS!? WOULD I NEED TO STEAL ANYTHING FROM YOU, YOU DAMNED LUNATIC!!" He said anger on his tone as he yelled at him. Everyone was watching as they listening at the two young man arguing each other.

"Yes²! You didn't steal it but you robbed" he said with calm tone as he still pointed at him.

This makes the young master mo angry as he couldn't take it to look or staring at the lunatic Infront of him, he clinched his hand pissed of from the young lunatic. The madam Mo heard everything and cleared her throat. "Ahem!"

"Stealing? Robbing? How disrespectful. We're all part of one family. He only borrowed them because he wanted to take a look." She said as she looks down at the Young lunatic at the floor as he looks up and stared at her glaring at him. "A-yuan is your younger brother. As the oldest one, you shouldn't be so miserly. It's only a trivial matter, yet you're  throwing a child's tantrum, making a fool of yourself. It's not as if he won't return them." She said.