💗 Chapter Twenty-nine💗

Start from the beginning

Tteobeokki

Jjajangmyeon

Jjajangmyeon

Samgyeopsal

(Food Mrs Jeon served)

After sometime they finished eating. Jimin helped Mrs Jeon serve the dessert which was strawberry cake and chocolate ice-cream.

 Jimin helped Mrs Jeon serve the dessert which was strawberry cake and chocolate ice-cream

Strawberry cake

Chocolate ice-cream

Chocolate ice-cream

After the dessert was served Mr Jeon decided to initiate a conversation.

"So,which major are you guys planning to take in university." Mr Jeon asked them taking a scoop of his ice-cream.

"I am taking Arts as my major. It has always being my dream to be an artist." Tae said.

"Oh that's great. I will like to see some of your art someday." Mr Jeon said.

"I am taking Music as my major. I want to be a music producer.". Yoongi said taking a bite of his strawberry cake.

"That's nice. I bet you will make a good music producer just by looking at your face."Mrs Jeon said winking at him. Yoongi looked down blushing furiously from the statement.

"Yah, how can you flirt with your son's friend when my handsome self is sitting right here." Mr Jeon whined to his wife.

"I am not flirting. I was just being frank." Mrs Jeon said rolling her eyes.

"Whatever. You guys should continue." Mr Jeon said scoffing.

"I will be taking Dance as my major. I want to become a dance teacher as well as a choreographer." Hoseok said smiling a bit at the couple in front of him.

"Well, you will make a handsome dance teacher. Your students will be head over heels for you." Mrs Jeon complimented Hobi making mr Jeon scoff again.

"Thanks Mrs Jeon, I'm flattered." Jhope said smiling widely.

"Well, Hobi work hard I would like to see you perform one day." Mr Jeon finally said after being jealous a second ago.

"I am taking business as my major. I want to become a businessman like you Mr Jeon" Jimin said after sometime.

"That's good. You can come to me anytime for tips. I am ready to help you." Mr Jeon said ruffling his hair.

"Thanks Mr Jeon I will make sure to use this opportunity very well." Jimin said.

"I am taking fashion designing as my major. I want to design and make pretty clothes." Sprite said smiling shyly.

"I woul surely let you design the wedding suits for Tae and Kook when they get married." Mrs Jeon said winking at Tae which made Tae whine and look down shyly.

"I would surely design the best suit for them." Sprite said already making up designs in her mind. Well, she is a natural talent.

"Um, Namjoon and Seokjin. Can you tell me your majors in college?" Mr Jeon said looking at them.

"I am taking business and Jin is taking a barista course in our college. We already have a cafe we want to polish up a bit so that we will be able to handle it well." Namjoon spoke up after Jin gestured him to speak.

" Oh, that's great. You all have great ambitions in life I hope you are able to fulfill them." Mr Jeon said .asking all the boys nod their heads.

"Our doors are always open to all of you. You can aske for our help any time. We will be more than willing to help you. After all you guys are like sons to us." Mrs Jeon said

"Thanks Mr and Mrs Jeon. We will make sure of that." They all thanked Jungkook's parents.

"Thanks for the meal. We will like to take our leave now. It is getting late." Jin said after they finished their meal.

"Yeah, you are right. Come let me see you off." Mrs Jeon said getting up from her seat.

She led them out of the house her husband tagging along behind.

"Take of yourselves and do visit sometime." Mrs Jeon said to them when they got out of the house.

"Sure we will." Jin responded.

They all got in the car. Mr and Mrs Jeon waved them goodbye before going into their house.

That night they all slept like babies. Why not? Jeon Jungkook is alive.

Time skip to one week later.

In Canada.

Jungkook's pov

I was sitting in the living room when I heard the door to our apartment open. I smiled widely and looked at the door as I know it might be Mingyu as he went to college today for lectures. But to my suprise Mingyu came in with another person. He moved aside and when I saw the person jaw dropped. My eyes instantly filled with tears and I chocked out a "W-what are you doing here?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

How was it? Please comment and tell how it was?

The rest of BTS will be reporting to army tomorrow and tomorrow next. All I have to say is that we should trust them and wait patiently for them till they return. In the meantime continue to stream their songs and wish for their well being. Let's wait for them in the magic shop.

I love you all and take care💜💜.